Another Criminal Mountain Biker

Old October 17th 10, 07:23 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default Another Criminal Mountain Biker

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-11561701

17 October 2010 Last updated at 10:22 ET

Armed raider threatened cashier at Essex newsagents

A man armed with a kitchen knife took an undisclosed amount of cash in
£10 and £20 notes in a robbery at a newsagents in Essex on Saturday
night.

The raider fled on a mountain bike after threatening a cashier at
Kaydons in Hobleythick Lane in Westcliff.

The woman, aged in her 40s and from Southend, handed over the money
and the man left the store.

He is described as white, 6ft tall, slim, aged between 21 and 40,
wearing a blue coat with a fur trimmed hood.

He had the hood up and also wore blue jeans, a yellow scarf and
gloves.

Police have appealed for witnesses or anyone with information to
contact them.
Old October 17th 10, 07:56 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-11561701

17 October 2010 Last updated at 10:22 ET

Armed raider threatened cashier at Essex newsagents

A man armed with a kitchen knife took an undisclosed amount of cash in

£10 and £20 notes in a robbery at a newsagents in Essex on Saturday
night.

The raider fled on a mountain bike after threatening a cashier at

Kaydons in Hobleythick Lane in Westcliff.
[...]

Has it ever occurred to anyone that English as it is used in England is a
foreign language? Who ever heard of an address like "Hobleythick Lane"?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old October 17th 10, 08:12 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

Default Another Criminal Thief

On 10/17/2010 1:23 PM, Mike "Handsaw" Vandeman wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-11561701

17 October 2010 Last updated at 10:22 ET

Armed raider threatened cashier at Essex newsagents

Note that she is a cashier, not a wilderness hiker.

A man armed with a kitchen knife took an undisclosed amount of cash in
£10 and £20 notes in a robbery at a newsagents in Essex on Saturday
night.

Thankfully he was only armed with a kitchen knife, and not a HANDSAW.

The raider fled on a mountain bike after threatening a cashier at
Kaydons in Hobleythick Lane in Westcliff.

Hardly looks like a wilderness:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Kaydons,+Hobl eythick+Lane,+Westcliff-on-Sea,+England&sll=51.555482,0.695207&sspn=0.003242, 0.010568&ie=UTF8&hq=Kaydons,&hnear=Hobleythick+Ln, +Westcliff-on-Sea+SS0,+United+Kingdom&ll=51.55809,0.695465&spn=0 .00615,0.021136&t=h&z=16&iwloc=A,
so the man was NOT mountain biking.

The woman, aged in her 40s and from Southend, handed over the money
and the man left the store.

He is described as white, 6ft tall, slim, aged between 21 and 40,
wearing a blue coat with a fur trimmed hood.

He had the hood up and also wore blue jeans, a yellow scarf and
gloves.

Hardly mountain biking attire.

Police have appealed for witnesses or anyone with information to
contact them.

Anyone with information on HANDSAW attacks near Berkeley, California
should also contact the police.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old October 17th 10, 08:50 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

"Tom Sherman °_°" wrote in message
[...]
Anyone with information on HANDSAW attacks near Berkeley, California
should also contact the police.

That would be only the two mountain bikers who, as we all know by now, are
criminal-idiot-assholes. They were cycling on a trail where it was expressly
forbidden. I would have blown their fool heads off myself with my Dirty
Harry handgun. As a final salvo, I would **** on their graves. Mountain
bikers deserve no less.

Old October 17th 10, 09:30 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland[_2_]

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-11561701

17 October 2010 Last updated at 10:22 ET

Armed raider threatened cashier at Essex newsagents

A man armed with a kitchen knife took an undisclosed amount of cash in
£10 and £20 notes in a robbery at a newsagents in Essex on Saturday
night.

The raider fled on a mountain bike after threatening a cashier at
Kaydons in Hobleythick Lane in Westcliff.

JS
Where are the envirowhackos with chain saws when you need one?

Old October 18th 10, 01:36 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Bruce Jensen

On Oct 17, 12:50*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Tom Sherman °_°" wrote in ...
[...]

Anyone with information on HANDSAW attacks near Berkeley, California
should also contact the police.

That would be only the two mountain bikers who, as we all know by now, are
criminal-idiot-assholes. They were cycling on a trail where it was expressly
forbidden. I would have blown their fool heads off myself with my Dirty
Harry handgun. As a final salvo, I would **** on their graves. Mountain
bikers deserve no less.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

You lying cowardly POS 'tard! You would not have the guts to murder
someone with your handgun, you're too soft and stupid!
Old October 18th 10, 02:25 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

**** you too Asshole!

****ing Regards,

Old October 18th 10, 01:46 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

"Bruce Jensen" wrote in message
On Oct 17, 12:50 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Tom Sherman °_°" wrote in
[...]

Anyone with information on HANDSAW attacks near Berkeley, California
should also contact the police.

That would be only the two mountain bikers who, as we all know by now, are
criminal-idiot-assholes. They were cycling on a trail where it was
expressly
forbidden. I would have blown their fool heads off myself with my Dirty
Harry handgun. As a final salvo, I would **** on their graves. Mountain
bikers deserve no less.

You lying cowardly POS 'tard! You would not have the guts to murder

someone with your handgun, you're too soft and stupid!

"I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking "did he fire six shots
or only five?" Now to tell you the truth I forgot myself in all this
excitement. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the
world and will blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself a
question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?" - Harry Callahan

By the way, it would not be murder, but self-defense. Everyone knows that
mountain bikers are the scum of the earth, strictly on the level of Hell's
Angels motorcyclists.

**** you too Asshole!

****ing Regards,

Old October 18th 10, 04:04 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Bruce Jensen

On Oct 18, 5:46*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

What a simple-minded 'tard! Why don't you try it and see if the court
agrees, you whining selfish baby!
Old October 18th 10, 08:36 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Opus[_2_]

On Oct 17, 1:23*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-11561701

17 October 2010 Last updated at 10:22 ET

Armed raider threatened cashier at Essex newsagents

A man armed with a kitchen knife took an undisclosed amount of cash in
£10 and £20 notes in a robbery at a newsagents in Essex on Saturday
night.

The raider fled on a mountain bike after threatening a cashier at
Kaydons in Hobleythick Lane in Westcliff.

The woman, aged in her 40s and from Southend, handed over the money
and the man left the store.

He is described as white, 6ft tall, slim, aged between 21 and 40,
wearing a blue coat with a fur trimmed hood.

He had the hood up and also wore blue jeans, a yellow scarf and
gloves.

Police have appealed for witnesses or anyone with information to
contact them.

Not a mountain biker, just somebody riding a BSO that kinda looks like
a mountain bike that can be easily dumped and replaced, the BSO having
capabilities that allow for quick escape from a crime scene.