Michael J. Vandeman going to trial.

Old November 4th 10, 07:43 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment,sci.environment
SMS

Default Vandeman helps British Columbia business

On 10/28/2010 3:31 PM, T. Keating wrote:

Vandeman probably won't take up that offer if Canadian customs is
doing their job..

snip

But he has no conviction yet. Unless the judge confiscated his passport
he could go there prior to the trial.
Old November 4th 10, 07:45 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland[_2_]

"SMS" wrote in message
On 10/28/2010 1:01 PM, y_p_w wrote:

snip

“I offered him free accommodation as a thank you. I doubt he’ll take
me up on it but the offer stands.”
**unquote**

It was nice of him to offer Vandeman free accommodation, but hopefully
the State of California will soon offer him the same deal for a much
longer period of time, in a gated community, with three meals a day.

Vandeman will be given an ankle bracelet and told to stay in his musty
little apartment when he's not at work. There is no room at the gated
communities in California.

Old November 4th 10, 08:11 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment,sci.environment
y_p_w

On Nov 4, 11:16*am, SMS wrote:
On 10/28/2010 1:01 PM, y_p_w wrote:

snip

I offered him free accommodation as a thank you. I doubt he ll take
me up on it but the offer stands.
**unquote**

It was nice of him to offer Vandeman free accommodation, *but hopefully
the State of California will soon offer him the same deal for a much
longer period of time, in a gated community, with three meals a day.

The costs would probably be borne by Alameda County for a misdemeanor
conviction. It would either be Santa Rita Jail in Dublin or the
smaller Dyer Detention Facility in Oakland. I thought that the latter
was typically for those held awaiting trial, although they do seem to
hold a few convicted inmates.
Old November 4th 10, 11:02 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment,sci.environment
SMS

On 04/11/10 11:45 AM, Jeff Strickland wrote:

Vandeman will be given an ankle bracelet and told to stay in his musty
little apartment when he's not at work. There is no room at the gated
communities in California.

The minimum sentence for the felony is probation and a fine, the maximum
is 4 years in State Prison. You're right, he'd likely get probation
since it's a first offense.
Old November 4th 10, 11:06 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland[_2_]

"y_p_w" wrote in message
On Nov 4, 11:16 am, SMS wrote:
On 10/28/2010 1:01 PM, y_p_w wrote:

snip

I offered him free accommodation as a thank you. I doubt he ll take
me up on it but the offer stands.
**unquote**

It was nice of him to offer Vandeman free accommodation, but hopefully
the State of California will soon offer him the same deal for a much
longer period of time, in a gated community, with three meals a day.

The costs would probably be borne by Alameda County for a misdemeanor
conviction. It would either be Santa Rita Jail in Dublin or the
smaller Dyer Detention Facility in Oakland. I thought that the latter
was typically for those held awaiting trial, although they do seem to
hold a few convicted inmates.

JS
They would have to plea bargain to the misdemeanor, he's been charged with
felony assault for swinging his tree-saw at innocent people.

/JS

Old November 4th 10, 11:15 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Nov 4, 2:49 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
but we will not waste much time and effort on idiots.

You claim TM is an idiot and no matter what you say to the contrary

have devoted lots of time and effort to him.

Copy and paste ...

Most facts

FACTS ... from the guy who abhors facts and is all about opinion?

Facts are contemptible - the last refuge of scoundrels and cowards. I give
you Tom Sherman as an example of the species.

are self-evident, unless
you are an idiot of course. Idiots should only talk to other idiots. It is
why I recommend that you engage TM. You are out of your class with one so
GREAT as MYSELF!

I said it before, but since you keep repeating your recommendation, I

will again repeat that I have no interest to engage TM. I will allow
you to fruitlessly struggle and embarrass yourself. You are in a
class all your own alright, one into whose depths I hope never to
descend.

You are already lower than TM since he is not a stalker like you.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old November 4th 10, 11:27 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

Default Michael J. Vandeman going to trial.

On 2010-10-30, Edward Dolan wrote:

Hitler was left-wing

That single meme is arguably the most stupid thing I have
heard in about three decades on USENET.

And that's saying quite a lot.

Love, Wolf.

First, get a dictionary definition of NAZI. Then read about the history
of
the movement in all its aspects. Finally, get back to me when you have
done
the aforementioned tasks and maybe we can discuss the subject
intelligently.

Ed -

I've forgotten more about history than you've learned in
your entire life. Probably by more than an order of magnitude.

If you learned whatever it is you think you know in an academic institution,
then you have been brainwashed. All academics are liberal *******s - and
gutless into the bargain too!

If I tell you that you've said something idiotic with respect
to history or political science, you have. ;-)

Hitler was left-wing! Obama is left-wing too! But apparently not left-wing
enough for Tom Sherman. Only a Stalin comes up to his high standards.

Glad I was able to clear everything up for you.

Old November 5th 10, 12:17 AM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

"Jeff Strickland" wrote in message
[...]
They would have to plea bargain to the misdemeanor, he's been charged with
felony assault for swinging his tree-saw at innocent people.

What innocent people would that be? The mountain bikers? We KNOW they were
the instigators because all mountain bikers who ride their bikes on hiking
trails are asshole-idiots. It I had my way, they would be summarily executed
on the spot. And then we hikers and all true lovers of wilderness would line
up to **** on their graves. I say ****'em!

Old November 5th 10, 01:29 AM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland[_2_]

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
"Jeff Strickland" wrote in message
[...]
They would have to plea bargain to the misdemeanor, he's been charged
with felony assault for swinging his tree-saw at innocent people.

What innocent people would that be? The mountain bikers? We KNOW they were
the instigators because all mountain bikers who ride their bikes on hiking
trails are asshole-idiots. It I had my way, they would be summarily
executed on the spot. And then we hikers and all true lovers of wilderness
would line up to **** on their graves. I say ****'em!

Your view and the law are not aligned on this one. Your butt-buddy,
Vandeman, assaulted people with a saw. That is felony assault, if he is
convicted. Nobody gives a rat's ass how "innocent" the bike riders are, they
didn't assault anybody. So, we all say, **** you. **** you.

Old November 5th 10, 03:00 AM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

[...]

Your asshole-idiot criminal mountain bikers are guilty as hell of being
where they were not suppose to be. If we had a sane society, instead of a
****ed-up California, they would be publicly pilloried and spat upon by the
women and children of the land. Only I am of high enough status to **** on
them.

Instead we have a criminal off-road motorist like you who wants to drive his
g.d. jeep wherever. Get off your lazy ass and hike the trails like God and
Saint Edward the Great intended. You will feel better both physically and
mentally and not want to write bad words like "**** you". Otherwise I am
afraid you are a prime candidate for the dreaded Spanish Inquisition!

****ing Regards,