A few cartoons

Old January 5th 04, 02:45 AM
Richard Bates

Default A few cartoons

I was searching for something totally different but happened to find
these.

http://www.tux.org/~bagleyd/unicycle.../cartoons.html
--
Due to a typing error on the Children's Hospital menu
Saturday evening now offers "Beef burger in a bum".
Old January 5th 04, 04:21 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Thanks for those. Today I *needed* the laugh :-)

Cheers, helen s

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

Old January 6th 04, 10:35 PM
Danny Colyer

Richard Bates wrote:
I was searching for something totally different but happened to find
these.

http://www.tux.org/~bagleyd/unicycle.../cartoons.html

Superb, thanks Richard. This is my favourite:
http://www.tux.org/~bagleyd/unicycle...ons_froom2.gif

http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/

Old January 7th 04, 01:05 AM
Simon Brooke

"Danny Colyer" writes:

Richard Bates wrote:
I was searching for something totally different but happened to find
these.

http://www.tux.org/~bagleyd/unicycle.../cartoons.html

Superb, thanks Richard. This is my favourite:
http://www.tux.org/~bagleyd/unicycle...ons_froom2.gif

Anyone with a Lefty sympathises entirely.

;; Sending your money to someone just because they've erected
;; a barrier of obscurity and secrets around the tools you
;; need to use your data does not help the economy or spur
;; innovation. - Waffle Iron Slashdot, June 16th, 2002