Cycling Related Product Recalls

Old March 9th 07, 03:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
John Everett

Default Cycling Related Product Recalls

I recently posted an article about a friend's Chicago area cycling web
site, but I just noticed he's included a page of general interest.

http://chicagotrails.netfirms.com/recalls.htm

For years the webmaster has been the source of recall info to our bike
club. I would expect this list will be kept up to date.

--
jeverett3ATsbcglobalDOTnet (John V. Everett)
Old March 9th 07, 05:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
sally

John Everett wrote in
:
I recently posted an article about a friend's Chicago area cycling web
site, but I just noticed he's included a page of general interest.

http://chicagotrails.netfirms.com/recalls.htm

For years the webmaster has been the source of recall info to our bike
club. I would expect this list will be kept up to date.

You can also get the official CPSC list of bicycle-related product recalls
he http://www.cpsc.gov/cgi-bin/prod.aspx
Select "bicycles" from the menu and press "find".

The CPSC also distributes recall information via an e-mail list, RSS, and
podcast: http://www.cpsc.gov/

Cycling related shirts billyroll Marketplace 0 February 18th 06 01:30 AM
Cycling related Bill C Racing 1 April 17th 05 02:20 AM
Cycling related New York Michael Green UK 3 August 4th 04 03:44 PM
Cycling "Related" Apparel.. hippy Australia 3 July 27th 04 03:51 AM