Do you feel like a monkey in the cage?

Old August 14th 11, 04:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher[_2_]

Default Do you feel like a monkey in the cage?

On Thursday, August 11, 2011 2:49:19 PM UTC-4, Apostate wrote:
On Thu, 11 Aug 2011 10:35:23 -0700 (PDT), "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach
Cruiser Philosopher" wrote in alt.atheism:

the chimp that disfigured a lady

My comment:

List of dont's:
1- Don't tease the monkey,
2- Don't keep him in a cage,
3- Don't ignore him,
4- Don't deny evolution...

http://news.yahoo.com/face-transplan...145805494.html

I'll grant you that chimps and monkeys are somewhat closer relatives than turtles and
birds, but not enough to justify conflating the two as though they were synonyms.

You of all posters should have that awareness.

I do. My Wisdom of the Jungle tells me that we are apes, not monkeys. And yet it seems there's a monkey playful side to many of us. Perhaps we can even attract more people by using the word monkey instead of ape. Ape is just too formal.

It's time to have fun...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSNx286owkw

The point is to come out of the cage and enjoy. Ride a bike today!