flashy bike in the news

Old December 21st 18, 02:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default flashy bike in the news

Brightly finished fixie, flame tattoo, knit cap with
sunglasses; checks all the boxes!

https://ktla.com/2018/12/20/police-r...armed-robbery/

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old December 21st 18, 04:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Theodore Heise[_2_]

On Fri, 21 Dec 2018 07:55:49 -0600,
AMuzi wrote:
Brightly finished fixie, flame tattoo, knit cap with
sunglasses; checks all the boxes!

https://ktla.com/2018/12/20/police-r...armed-robbery/

Nah, I'm guessing single speed.

--
Ted Heise West Lafayette, IN, USA
Old December 21st 18, 07:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Friday, December 21, 2018 at 7:55:41 AM UTC-6, AMuzi wrote:
Brightly finished fixie, flame tattoo, knit cap with
sunglasses; checks all the boxes!

https://ktla.com/2018/12/20/police-r...armed-robbery/

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

I'm going to go with single speed too. Not fixed gear. The style of bike just does not look fixed. And the rear brake too.
Old December 21st 18, 10:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
David Scheidt

wrote:
:On Friday, December 21, 2018 at 7:55:41 AM UTC-6, AMuzi wrote:
: Brightly finished fixie, flame tattoo, knit cap with
: sunglasses; checks all the boxes!
:
:
https://ktla.com/2018/12/20/police-r...armed-robbery/
:
: --
: Andrew Muzi
: www.yellowjersey.org/
: Open every day since 1 April, 1971

:I'm going to go with single speed too. Not fixed gear. The style of bike just does not look fixed. And the rear brake too.

ots of morons around here riding fixies with only a rear brake. Lack
of foot retetion says single speed more, at least to me.

--
sig 88
Old December 21st 18, 11:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

On Friday, December 21, 2018 at 4:42:06 PM UTC-5, David Scheidt wrote:
wrote:
:On Friday, December 21, 2018 at 7:55:41 AM UTC-6, AMuzi wrote:
: Brightly finished fixie, flame tattoo, knit cap with
: sunglasses; checks all the boxes!
:
:
https://ktla.com/2018/12/20/police-r...armed-robbery/
:
: --
: Andrew Muzi
: www.yellowjersey.org/
: Open every day since 1 April, 1971

:I'm going to go with single speed too. Not fixed gear. The style of bike just does not look fixed. And the rear brake too.

ots of morons around here riding fixies with only a rear brake. Lack
of foot retetion says single speed more, at least to me.

--
sig 88

And some morons on bicycles around here persist in hammering along going the wrong direction on the roads. I just missed hitting one a couple of days ago.

Cheers