It's days like today...

Old December 15th 03, 08:23 PM
Dave W

Default It's days like today...

that I'm glad I live in the south. While the rest of the nation is digging
out of seemingly endless blizzards, Mother Nature has slipped in a
beautiful day in an otherwise dreary December. Sunny and 55 today. No rain
until late Tuesday. Hope everyone gets a ride in today.

Dave (12 miles today...woohoo!)
Old December 15th 03, 08:26 PM
Monique Y. Herman

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 at 19:23 GMT, Dave W penned:
that I'm glad I live in the south. While the rest of the nation is
digging out of seemingly endless blizzards, Mother Nature has slipped
in a beautiful day in an otherwise dreary December. Sunny and 55
today. No rain until late Tuesday. Hope everyone gets a ride in today.

Dave (12 miles today...woohoo!)

Two sundays ago, we were biking in 60 degree weather here in sunny
Colorado =P Probably could have done the same yesterday, but we chose
to go skiing instead.

--
monique
Old December 15th 03, 08:38 PM
P e t e F a g e r l i n

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 19:23:33 -0000, Dave W wrote:

that I'm glad I live in the south. While the rest of the nation is digging
out of seemingly endless blizzards, Mother Nature has slipped in a
beautiful day in an otherwise dreary December. Sunny and 55 today.

I must have missed the seemingly endless blizzards that I have been
digging out from.

Old December 15th 03, 08:51 PM
Penny S

P e t e F a g e r l i n murmured while asleep:
On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 19:23:33 -0000, Dave W wrote:

that I'm glad I live in the south. While the rest of the nation is
digging out of seemingly endless blizzards, Mother Nature has
slipped in a beautiful day in an otherwise dreary December. Sunny
and 55 today.

I must have missed the seemingly endless blizzards that I have been
digging out from.

you aren't at home then? Since when does it snow in the Easy Bay, eh?

;-)

Penny

Old December 15th 03, 09:25 PM
Dave W

"Penny S" had this to say

P e t e F a g e r l i n murmured while asleep:
On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 19:23:33 -0000, Dave W wrote:

that I'm glad I live in the south. While the rest of the nation is
digging out of seemingly endless blizzards, Mother Nature has
slipped in a beautiful day in an otherwise dreary December. Sunny
and 55 today.

I must have missed the seemingly endless blizzards that I have been
digging out from.

What, you dig? Aww, quit messing around. You'd probably just have some
migrant farmworkers rise @ 0330 am, just to shovel every inch of snowfall
that surrounds Casa de Fagerlin...thus you'd never even know it snowed,
even if it did.

Old December 15th 03, 09:43 PM
MattB

"Dave W" wrote in message
"Penny S" had this to say

snip

What, you dig? Aww, quit messing around. You'd probably just have some
migrant farmworkers rise @ 0330 am, just to shovel every inch of snowfall
that surrounds Casa de Fagerlin...thus you'd never even know it snowed,
even if it did.

Would they then be migrant snowworkers?

Matt (more snow here, please!)

Old December 15th 03, 10:04 PM
P e t e F a g e r l i n

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 20:25:35 -0000, Dave W wrote:

"Penny S" had this to say

P e t e F a g e r l i n murmured while asleep:
On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 19:23:33 -0000, Dave W wrote:

that I'm glad I live in the south. While the rest of the nation is
digging out of seemingly endless blizzards, Mother Nature has
slipped in a beautiful day in an otherwise dreary December. Sunny
and 55 today.

I must have missed the seemingly endless blizzards that I have been
digging out from.

What, you dig? Aww, quit messing around. You'd probably just have some
migrant farmworkers rise @ 0330 am, just to shovel every inch of snowfall
that surrounds Casa de Fagerlin...thus you'd never even know it snowed,
even if it did.

I've shoveled plenty of snow of course.

The fact that we haven't been experiencing seemingly endless
blizzards, nor has much of the country, was at the heart of my
comment.

Hyperbole.

It's what's for lunch.

Old December 15th 03, 11:16 PM
Dave W

"MattB" had this to say

"Dave W" wrote in message
"Penny S" had this to say

snip

What, you dig? Aww, quit messing around. You'd probably just have
some migrant farmworkers rise @ 0330 am, just to shovel every inch of
snowfall that surrounds Casa de Fagerlin...thus you'd never even know
it snowed, even if it did.

Would they then be migrant snowworkers?

They adapt for the seasons. But they much prefer the warmer clims. Reminds
them of home.

Matt (more snow here, please!)

I would offer you our share this year, but it is usually so pawltry I would
be embarrassed to make said offer...

Dave (talk about laughing at me...)

Old December 15th 03, 11:20 PM
Stephen Baker

Dave W says:

pawltry

LOL - that's a paltry spelling....

Dave (talk about laughing at me...)

Don't have to talk about it - I do it all the time.

;-)

Steve
Old December 15th 03, 11:47 PM
JD

Dave Worthless wrote in message ...
that I'm glad I live in the south. While the rest of the nation is digging
out of seemingly endless blizzards, Mother Nature has slipped in a
beautiful day in an otherwise dreary December. Sunny and 55 today. No rain
until late Tuesday. Hope everyone gets a ride in today.

Dave (12 miles today...woohoo!)

....and posts like this that help you remind us how narrow-minded you
truly are. Thanks for the clarification post, fool.

JD

Me too! (I biked to work today) -- LONG Moitz General 12 July 14th 04 12:41 AM
200 days Badger_South General 16 April 19th 04 06:04 PM
Postal Lottery: Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED Louis Mountain Biking 1 February 12th 04 04:00 AM
$6 into $60,000 in 90 days Brad Mountain Biking 5 August 24th 03 09:02 PM
RR some days at the races Penny S. Mountain Biking 1 July 29th 03 04:40 AM