FS: Bikes/Frames

Old November 16th 04, 03:18 PM
John M

Default FS: Bikes/Frames

Here's the list
- Olmo /Sintex 1986/87 frame/fork, SLX, beautiful pearlesscent blue, 56cm
c-t, 55cm top tube, 126mm rear, very minor signs of use, plenty stiff. $350,
OBO, shipped in CONUS
- Olmo Professionisti 1985 frame/fork, metallic gray, 55cm x 55cm, c-c,
126mm rear, last seen at the "VR '04" (built with a Croce D'Aune group and
may consider selling as built?) SL tubeset, more compliant than the Sintex,
$300, OBO, shipped in CONUS.
- 3Rensho SRA-II, 1985/86 verified to be one of a limited number of frames
made in this model, 56cm c-t, 54.5cm top tube,( I wish it was a little
bigger, this has a magic ride!!!) blue/white fade, I bought it from the
original owner who built it with a complete Suntour Cyclone group, 6 speed
indexed, clincher rims. $620, OBO, shipped in CONUS
- Eddy Merckx frame and fork, 1985 56cm x 56cm, c-c, Team 7-Eleven paint,
having a bit of touch up being professionally done right now, (I really
wanted to keep this one) I don't have pics as yet. has unusual marking on
"BB" don't know if it's an actual team bike or replica? It has the usual
signs of use, only the "BB" area needed a repaint and I don't do
that..yet??. $590, shipped in the CONUS.
- DeRosa Super Prestige, 1984, 55cm x 55cm, c-c. Red, with yellow decals,
fantastic shape, minor signs of use, I'm the second owner, full Campy super
record group, panto'd levers, stem, seatpost, chainring, Sature clincher
rims on Campy hubs, Vittoria tires. $1100 shipped in the CONUS
I'm only selling these to fund a tandem for me and my gal...... trades
anyone??
Thanks for looking.