Performance Ripstop Rain Pants- Yellow L and XXL $12 each shipped.

Old August 26th 08, 02:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
res09c5t

Default Performance Ripstop Rain Pants- Yellow L and XXL $12 each shipped.

Hi,
I've got two pairs of Performance Ripstop Rain Pants. These are made of
nylon with a ripstop grid in the fabric. We bought these new in 2001. I
don't think the L has ever been worn, I think I wore the XXL once. The XXL
has a little puckering in the fabric where it was in contact with the saddle
and a smudge on one leg. Otherwise in like new condition. There were
Performance's low end rain pant. They have pockets, a drawstring, velcro at
the cuff and reflector strips at the calf.

Here is the info from our original order:
1 Performance Ripstop Rain Pants 10-0645D L YEL $19.99 $19.99
1 Performance Ripstop Rain Pants 10-0645D XXL YEL $19.99 $19.99

I'm thinking $12 each shipped by first class in the continental US. I'll
ship both for $20.
Paypal accepted.
Thanks!
Lyle