turn signal recommendations?

Old December 1st 04, 02:46 AM
Matt Hoyle

Default turn signal recommendations?

Greetings,

Have become interested in possibly purchasing a set of turn signals for
my bike. Does anyone have any recommendations (positive or negative)?

Thus far I've found these three choices:

Turn signal and flasher for $9.95
http://circlecitybicycles.com/lrp/lights.htm

LED-based turn signal/safety light for $19.95
http://www.global-merchants.com/home/bike.htm

Krypton Bicycle Safety System for $29.95
http://amos.shop.com/amos/cc/pcd/8816969/ccsyn/260

Thanks for reading,
Matt Hoyle
(remove the z's to reply)
Old December 1st 04, 05:40 AM
Tom Sherman

Matt Hoyle wrote:

Greetings,

Have become interested in possibly purchasing a set of turn signals for
my bike. Does anyone have any recommendations (positive or negative)?...

Arms. Two of these come as standard equipment on primates.

--
Tom Sherman - Rock Island County Illinois
Tetrahedral carbon lattices are not forever.

Old December 1st 04, 07:38 AM
davidd86

Yeah I would say just get some of those Illuminite gloves. Or whatever
they call it ... that reflective stuff. I'm all in favor of lights,
but let's not go crazy and start strapping junky stuff like turn
signals onto the bike!

--
davidd86

Old December 1st 04, 08:01 AM
FasterthanU

Yeah, I agree. It's high time I spend some cash to get a set of turning
signals. Taking my hands off off my handlebars is so dangerous. It
would be much more convenient (and a clearer warning) to use a light.
Maybe not though, it is a little technoie. Having a button pad on my
handlebars doesn't really appeal to my man powered frame of mind.

--
FasterthanU

How to turn left into apartment complex Claire Petersky General 11 December 5th 04 03:38 AM
Left Turn Lanes - split lanes or wait behing in the line ?? Ravi General 11 November 3rd 04 10:11 PM
Recumbents Doki UK 30 June 22nd 04 07:16 PM
HOW TO TURN $6 INTO $6000 AnthonyT12341234 Marketplace 2 January 7th 04 07:51 PM
Vimw unilaur Unicycling 1 August 16th 03 12:07 PM