Pleasures of cycling in the Netherlands

Old May 28th 12, 05:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Justin[_3_]

Default Pleasures of cycling in the Netherlands

On 28 mei, 16:11, Judith wrote:
On Mon, 28 May 2012 06:50:07 -0700 (PDT), Justin
wrote:

On 28 mei, 12:34, Judith wrote:
On Mon, 28 May 2012 00:26:14 -0700 (PDT), Justin
wrote:

snip

I never use alcohol, it is the Devil's work. A hangover can negate 6
training weeks

Have you discussed your approach with Numb-nuts Mason and
thirty-five-and-a-half.

After all *you are the prial of ****wits.

I will be England for two weeks soon. Would you please meet me to
discuss this issue further?

Sorry sunshine - if I see a piece of dog-**** on the footpath I don't think -
Oh - it would be nice to have a chat with that.

An attempted insult from an anonymous coward is not an insult. You
have now shown every reader what a spineless chicken **** troll you
are. Flicking v-signs behind teacher's back. But do you dare back it
up, face to face. Of course not. A really pathetic cartoon character
loser, upon whom everyone has sat apart from a real man.
Old May 28th 12, 05:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Justin[_3_]

wrote:

snip

I never use alcohol, it is the Devil's work. A hangover can negate 6
training weeks

Have you discussed your approach with Numb-nuts Mason and
thirty-five-and-a-half.

After all *you are the prial of ****wits.

I will be England for two weeks soon. Would you please meet me to
discuss this issue further?

Sorry sunshine - if I see a piece of dog-**** on the footpath I don't think -
Oh - it would be nice to have a chat with that.

The Collyhurst bottler.

Old May 28th 12, 06:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

wrote:

snip

I never use alcohol, it is the Devil's work. A hangover can negate 6
training weeks

Have you discussed your approach with Numb-nuts Mason and
thirty-five-and-a-half.

After all you are the prial of ****wits.

I will be England for two weeks soon. Would you please meet me to
discuss this issue further?

Sorry sunshine - if I see a piece of dog-**** on the footpath I don't think -
Oh - it would be nice to have a chat with that.

He wouldn't turn up Judith, just like he didn't turn up at the hotel
that never was...

University
Old May 28th 12, 06:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

wrote:

snip

I never use alcohol, it is the Devil's work. A hangover can negate 6
training weeks

Have you discussed your approach with Numb-nuts Mason and
thirty-five-and-a-half.

After all you are the prial of ****wits.
I will be England for two weeks soon. Would you please meet me to
discuss this issue further?

Sorry sunshine - if I see a piece of dog-**** on the footpath I don't think -
Oh - it would be nice to have a chat with that.

An attempted insult from an anonymous coward is not an insult.

I suggest you stop insulting people in that case.

upon whom everyone has sat apart from a real man.

Does anyone have the foggiest what that means?

University
Old May 28th 12, 06:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

wrote:

snip

I never use alcohol, it is the Devil's work. A hangover can negate 6
training weeks

Have you discussed your approach with Numb-nuts Mason and
thirty-five-and-a-half.

After all you are the prial of ****wits.
I will be England for two weeks soon. Would you please meet me to
discuss this issue further?

Sorry sunshine - if I see a piece of dog-**** on the footpath I don't think -
Oh - it would be nice to have a chat with that.

The Collyhurst bottler.

I thought it was Scarborough?

University
Old May 28th 12, 06:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

wrote:

snip

I never use alcohol, it is the Devil's work. A hangover can negate 6
training weeks

Have you discussed your approach with Numb-nuts Mason and
thirty-five-and-a-half.

After all *you are the prial of ****wits.
I will be England for two weeks soon. Would you please meet me to
discuss this issue further?

Sorry sunshine - if I see a piece of dog-**** on the footpath I don't think -
Oh - it would be nice to have a chat with that.

An attempted insult from an anonymous coward is not an insult. You
have now shown every reader what a spineless chicken **** troll you
are. Flicking v-signs behind teacher's back. But do you dare back it
up, face to face. Of course not. A really pathetic cartoon character
loser, upon whom everyone has sat apart from a real man.

Oh dear it is Justin Bikey the Bloke who keeps changing his posting name -
gets caught - and then lies about it.

Hello it's Nobhead Lewis:
--
Justin (Nobhead) Lewis has been caught using the following names:
FrontMech

Jacqueline Lewis-Wintjens
He has denied it. Nobhead Lewis is a liar.

Old May 28th 12, 07:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Justin[_3_]

wrote:

[...]

I do love the way that you are so interested in me that you reply to
my every post yet are too chicken-**** scared to meet me. Put your
money where your mouth is, say it to my face.
Please reply in your usual fashion. Bottler.
Old May 28th 12, 09:10 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr. Benn[_6_]

"Justin" wrote in message

An attempted insult from an anonymous coward is not an insult. You
have now shown every reader what a spineless chicken **** troll you
are. Flicking v-signs behind teacher's back. But do you dare back it
up, face to face. Of course not. A really pathetic cartoon character
loser, upon whom everyone has sat apart from a real man.

Are you feeling agitated? Good.