What is it with cyclists and drugs ?

Old April 13th 13, 02:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_3_]

Default What is it with cyclists and drugs ?

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/Ol...#axzz2QLnhwyAq

Old April 13th 13, 03:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Squashme

On Apr 13, 2:42*pm, "Mrcheerful" wrote:
http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/Ol...cannabis-plant...

"several pots with only storks remaining — evidence that plants had
recently been harvested"

Evidence that the birds had not flown?
Old April 13th 13, 04:10 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_3_]

Squashme wrote:
On Apr 13, 2:42 pm, "Mrcheerful" wrote:
http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/Ol...cannabis-plant...

"several pots with only storks remaining — evidence that plants had
recently been harvested"

Evidence that the birds had not flown?

Sad standards in journalism.

Old April 13th 13, 05:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave-Cyclists VORT

On 13/04/2013 14:42, Mrcheerful wrote:
http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/Ol...#axzz2QLnhwyAq

Presumably, one has to be off ones head to want to ride a push bike?

--
Dave-Cyclists VORT
Motorists pay £45 billion a year in extra taxes, specifically so they
Old April 14th 13, 09:14 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Sat, 13 Apr 2013 17:23:37 +0100, Dave-Cyclists VORT wrote:

Presumably, one has to be off ones head to want to ride a push bike?

I am very glad and proud to be off my head.

Old April 14th 13, 11:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Sun, 14 Apr 2013 10:24:11 +0100, Dave-Cyclists VORT wrote:

On 14/04/2013 09:14, Peter Keller wrote:
On Sat, 13 Apr 2013 17:23:37 +0100, Dave-Cyclists VORT wrote:

Presumably, one has to be off ones head to want to ride a push bike?

I am very glad and proud to be off my head.

Living proof.

Thank you very much sweetie for your great accolade! Now I am working
towards the higher honour of a stench, a revulsion, and a big suck
on a sour lemon.
Old April 14th 13, 11:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sun, 14 Apr 2013 22:12:32 +0000 (UTC), Peter Keller
wrote:

snip

Thank you very much sweetie for your great accolade! Now I am working
towards the higher honour of a stench, a revulsion, and a big suck

pervert

Old April 16th 13, 04:24 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Sun, 14 Apr 2013 23:54:29 +0100, Judith wrote:

pervert

Thank you very much for the additional honour. They are really stacking
up are they not?
Now I am gunning for the accolade of curdled staggering mutant dwarf
smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying my alleged birth
into this world.
Old April 16th 13, 07:58 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
nik.morgan[_2_]

Peter Keller wrote:
On Sun, 14 Apr 2013 23:54:29 +0100, Judith wrote:

pervert

Thank you very much for the additional honour. They are really stacking
up are they not?
Now I am gunning for the accolade of curdled staggering mutant dwarf
smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying my alleged birth
into this world.

In your case there is no need to gun for it, it's already a given.
--
ennemm