Strange fatigue again...? (long)

Old August 24th 03, 11:50 PM
hippy

Default Strange fatigue again...? (long)

"Pete.B" wrote in message
I'll second Mitch - visit the doctor ASAP,

I visited the doc and he said it was probably hypoglyceamia (sp?)
due to eating too much high-sugar foods beforehand and then
suffering a sugar "crash".
I'm going to get some blood tests done anyway.

hippy

Old August 29th 03, 08:24 AM
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
"hippy" wrote:

"Tim Jones" wrote in message
. au...
It's been a long time since I was a sugar junkie (I used to buy a 375g

block
of Cadbury Snack and a 500g bag of jelly beans and eat them after

riding
home from Uni).

Sounds familiar...

Bananas, oranges and mandarins were my favorites. Do you like fruit?

Yep, but it's apples.. I LOVE apples. I like strawberries but they are
too expensive and once you've had Japanese ones, aussie ones are
crap :-)
I like bananas too, but they have to be nice and ripe, a requirement
that
sees me chucking out a lot of over-ripe bananas that didn't rippen at
the right time (silly, I know).

You're supposed to freeze 'em and make banana bread or muffins.
Over-ripe bananas work better in these recipes than merely ripe bananas.

--
Ryan Cousineau, http://www.sfu.ca/~rcousine
President, Fabrizio Mazzoleni Fan Club

Breaking Spokes Roger Zoul Techniques 90 July 13th 04 06:59 PM
Strange fatigue again...? (long) Mitch Pollard General 42 October 12th 03 02:41 PM
A helpful hint that may combat fatigue on long rides Jon Bond Techniques 4 August 13th 03 05:29 PM