RideForNickBerg

Old May 22nd 04, 12:23 AM
Tom Sherman

Default RideForNickBerg

Mr. Ed wrote:

...I believe in most countries of the world pacifists are
not allowed and would be taken out and stoned to death...

Sorry Mr. Ed, but smoking cannabis does not kill - the harm level is
comparable to that of somewhat excessive consumption of caffeine
containing beverages.

Wilbur

Old May 22nd 04, 03:13 AM
Edward Dolan

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Mr. Ed wrote:

...I believe in most countries of the world pacifists are
not allowed and would be taken out and stoned to death...

Sorry Mr. Ed, but smoking cannabis does not kill - the harm level is
comparable to that of somewhat excessive consumption of caffeine
containing beverages.

Wilbur

I believe at the level of a small simple society (the tribe) there is no man
in the group who would dare to be a pacifist. Mankind existed in these small
simple (tribal) groups for most of its existence on this earth to date. What
a man owes to the tribe is no different than what a man owes to the nation.
Pacifism is an abomination. If you had ever served a day wearing the uniform
of the armed forces of the US you would know these elementary things. Only
wacko liberals work there way over to cowardly pacifism.

What is Wilbur? Is that the name of the town in the Quad City Area where you
reside and pay taxes?

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old May 22nd 04, 01:53 PM
David Luecke

I wish you and your son good journeying, Daniel :-) I think it's an awesome
idea, dedicating it as a memorial and ride for peace.

--
David Luecke
Ridin' a RANS Vivo (wahoo!)

Old May 22nd 04, 02:21 PM
Zippy the Pinhead

Default RideForAllah

Why the hell not?

What would Allah ride?
Old May 22nd 04, 03:17 PM
Tom Sherman

Edward Dolan wrote:

What is Wilbur? Is that the name of the town in the Quad City Area where you
reside and pay taxes?

Do a Google search on "Mr. Ed".

--
Tom Sherman – Quad City Area

Old May 22nd 04, 03:47 PM
skip

"Zippy the Pinhead" wrote in message
Why the hell not?

What would Allah ride?

I don't know about Allah, but al Qaeda's preferred ride appears to be a
Toyota 4WD pickup with a full load of jihadist killers any one of whom would
be delighted to dispose of any recumbent cyclists encountered on the
roadway.

We should insist in the strongest language possible that they learn to share
the road.

skip

Old May 22nd 04, 04:53 PM
Edward Dolan

Edward Dolan wrote:

What is Wilbur? Is that the name of the town in the Quad City Area where

you
reside and pay taxes?

Do a Google search on "Mr. Ed".

--
Tom Sherman – Quad City Area

I never do searches at the instigation of others, most particularly others
whom are regard as my enemies. I also never follow links unless the writer
has properly introduced the link as to what might be expected. You obviously
think everyone in the world knows who or what Wilbur is. Now you know
otherwise.

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old May 22nd 04, 05:08 PM
Edward Dolan

"David Luecke" .com wrote
in message ...
I wish you and your son good journeying, Daniel :-) I think it's an

awesome
idea, dedicating it as a memorial and ride for peace.

Yes, yes, let us all blather about peace when there is no peace. We are
presently at war and we need to prosecute this war to the utmost in order to
win it as quickly and as decisively as possible. This means killing Islamic
terrorists in great numbers with extreme prejudice. Only when that has been
accomplished need we get back to foolish things like riding for peace and
other such nonsensical fripperies.

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota