California Muni Weekend - Looking to hitch a ride

Old September 21st 05, 11:13 PM
uniryder

Default California Muni Weekend - Looking to hitch a ride

Hi,

Are any of the Seattle/WA area riders driving down to the Muni
Weekend?

I could also meet up with someone in Oregon if there are people
travelling from there.

If you are willing to take on another passenger, please send me a
private message and we'll figure out the details.

Thanks,
-Dan Heaton

--
uniryder - SYKOproductions
uniryder's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/376

Old October 8th 05, 01:31 AM
uniryder

*BUMP*

-Dan

--
uniryder
uniryder's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/376

Old October 8th 05, 01:48 AM
ThisGuyIKnow

If you're desperate call my friend Brian, he lives in Eugene, OR. I
don't think he's planning on coming down, or even that it's going on. I
sent him a letter about it awhile ago because that was the only way to
get ahold of him when he was working in Alaska. I think he's back now.
He knows who you are, and you might be able to convince him. I'll pm
you his phone number.

--
ThisGuyIKnow
ThisGuyIKnow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10203

Old October 8th 05, 01:57 AM
maxisback

comon people you get to be in a car with the all mighty Dan heaton!..
wow that sounds creepy.. hahaha

--
maxisback
maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885