Package arrived but item missing

Old June 16th 05, 09:36 AM
SteveA

Default Package arrived but item missing

Got a package from Performance delivered by Australia Post this morning
Took about 4 weeks for delivery

Helmet, stainless bottle cages, reverse brake levers for cowhorn bars
saddle.

Should have been one of them new Cateye Micro Wireless computers in th
package. It was on the packing slip but not in what was delivered

Bugger

The box had a sticker to show that it had been opened by Australia Pos
in Perth for inspection by Customs but it had been re-sealed. (At leas
there was no duty to pay

I have emailed Performance. I think I might try letting Australia Pos
in Perth know, just in case it fell out on the floor there. Maybe??

I'm not making any allegations, but someone somewhere is responsibl
for me not getting all my toys. Grr

Steve

--
SteveA

Old June 16th 05, 10:46 AM
flyingdutch

Hey! Im still waiting for my 4.2kilo bag of the good stuff to arrive..

--
flyingdutch

Old June 16th 05, 10:51 AM
SteveA

flyingdutch Wrote:
Hey! Im still waiting for my 4.2kilo bag of the good stuff to arrive...

Shapelle has my new Wireless Computer

Steve

--
SteveA

Old June 16th 05, 12:18 PM
flyingdutch

SteveA Wrote:
Shapelle has my new Wireless Computer?

SteveA

Yeah, she must! AND she probably has ideas of strapping it ont
Mercede

--
flyingdutch

Old June 16th 05, 01:47 PM
GPLama

"flyingdutch" wrote in message ...

SteveA Wrote:
Shapelle has my new Wireless Computer?

SteveA

Yeah, she must! AND she probably has ideas of strapping it onto
Mercedes

hahah.. arh geez...

cheers,
GPL

Old June 16th 05, 11:52 PM
LotteBum

Absent Husband works for Customs. I'm fairly confident he took it

--
LotteBum

Old June 17th 05, 12:06 AM
rooman

SteveA Wrote:
Shapelle has my new Wireless Computer

SteveA

sure it ( the Cycling Comp.) wasnt descibed as a "plant" ended up i
Quarantine and was "ahem" destroyed to protect Oz's fragile cyclin
environment..

Shapelle's "plant" was intercepted, darn, and she really needed it t
get that rare boogy board that you just cant buy in Bali (wot!, wh
says you can't?) over to the sand castle building events....* castle !
CASTLE !, who said *CASTLE*!!...ahh the serenity

* [oops better go do some work....now where is that new compute
equipment order form....hmmmmm bike parts, Wireless Cateye, Recor
group set, SRM , Carbon K-Wing, wide SIDI Zeta Megas ...ummmmVittori
pavé 25s for Paris Roubaix trip...oops, "who's there?"

--
rooman

Old June 17th 05, 12:39 AM
Absent Husband

*glances around nervously*
*starts stashing CF & titanium bits*

Just because I ask for all the probikekit, etc, parcels to be routed
through my desk... What?? That doesn't mean anything!!

*flees the room*

AH

Old June 17th 05, 03:45 AM
SteveA

I got a reply from Performance this morning.

'Computer is out of stock until mid July'.

I don't know whether that means it was not put in the box because ther
were none to put in, or that my replacement will not be coming for
month because they are now out of stock

Steve(Its all part of the rich tapestry of buying toys over the net)

--
SteveA

Old June 17th 05, 03:53 AM
SteveA

Absent Husband Wrote:
*glances around nervously
*starts stashing CF & titanium bits

Just because I ask for all the probikekit, etc, parcels to be route
through my desk... What?? That doesn't mean anything!

*flees the room

AH

I once audited Customs in Queensland

Bwahahahahaha

Steve

--
SteveA

blujay - sell your bike stuff online for free, 4 photos per item, 180 day listings blujay.com Marketplace 0 December 21st 04 04:14 AM
Goods arrived and what's missing? Simon Mason UK 19 March 21st 04 01:11 PM
Missing the Bike and Getting Fatter [Not Responding] UK 11 March 9th 04 07:53 AM
Missing Weight William Blum General 19 October 21st 03 04:36 AM
missing a tiny tiny Avid brake part ellis Mountain Biking 6 August 16th 03 10:34 PM