Nice story on Landis and his hip injury in N.Y. Times Sunday

Old July 16th 06, 04:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
LastToKnow

Default Nice story on Landis and his hip injury in N.Y. Times Sunday

Unfortunately, the web link is subscription only:

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/16/ma...=1&oref=slogin

Old July 16th 06, 06:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Announcing Plonks is so 2002'ish - But I Do It Anyway

"LastToKnow" wrote in message
oups.com...
Unfortunately, the web link is subscription only:

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/16/ma...=1&oref=slogin

There seems to be a lot of homoerotic tension between you and the New York
Times.

Old July 16th 06, 07:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Iglesias

Use http://bugmenot.com/ to get IDs/passwords for sites like this.

--
Mike Iglesias Email:
University of California, Irvine phone: 949-824-6926
Old July 16th 06, 07:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simon Brooke

in message .com,
LastToKnow ') wrote:

Unfortunately, the web link is subscription only:

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/16/ma...=1&oref=slogin

Quote:
"When pressed further, however, clinical rationality gives way to
hapless shrugging. “This is uncharted territory,” says Kay, who runs
the Ouch Sports Medical Center in Temecula, Calif."

Somebody please tell me that there is not really a place called the 'Ouch
Medical Center"!

Simon, giggling helplessly.

Wise man with foot in mouth use opportunity to clean toes.
;; the Worlock

Old July 16th 06, 08:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tony Rall

http://www.ouchmedicalcenter.com/

--
Tony Rall
Old July 16th 06, 03:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Tony Rall" wrote in message
Simon Brooke wrote:
Quote:
"When pressed further, however, clinical rationality gives way to
hapless shrugging. ?oThis is uncharted territory,? says Kay, who

runs
the Ouch Sports Medical Center in Temecula, Calif."

Somebody please tell me that there is not really a place called the

'Ouch
Medical Center"!

http://www.ouchmedicalcenter.com/

It could be worse - it could be The Ouchy Sports Medical Center.

Old July 16th 06, 05:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul Cassel

Tom Kunich wrote:
"Tony Rall" wrote in message
Simon Brooke wrote:
Quote:
"When pressed further, however, clinical rationality gives way to
hapless shrugging. ?oThis is uncharted territory,? says Kay, who

runs
the Ouch Sports Medical Center in Temecula, Calif."

Somebody please tell me that there is not really a place called the

'Ouch
Medical Center"!

http://www.ouchmedicalcenter.com/

It could be worse - it could be The Ouchy Sports Medical Center.

right next to the boo boo hurt center
Old July 16th 06, 08:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
LastToKnow

Mike Iglesias wrote:
In article .com,
LastToKnow wrote:
Unfortunately, the web link is subscription only:

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/16/ma...=1&oref=slogin

Use http://bugmenot.com/ to get IDs/passwords for sites like this.

Yes, I know about that site. Perhaps I should also have mentioned
explicitly that this particular content is legally accessible in most
any public library.

Old July 17th 06, 04:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bob sullivan

Tony Rall wrote:
Simon Brooke wrote:
Quote:
"When pressed further, however, clinical rationality gives way to
hapless shrugging. “This is uncharted territory,” says Kay, who runs
the Ouch Sports Medical Center in Temecula, Calif."

Somebody please tell me that there is not really a place called the 'Ouch
Medical Center"!

http://www.ouchmedicalcenter.com/

Wow, that's an ugly webpage... Dr. Ouch must've gotten his
brother-in-law Billy to design it.

~bob