News Sources for rbr

Old January 3rd 10, 09:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
GoneBeforeMyTime[_2_]

Default News Sources for rbr

Try this if you want. Its legal to use sources this way framed on your
desktop, and its saves a lot of time, IMO. Unzip all the files into a
directory called whatever you want to call it. Only five files, small
download. Open index.html. In the top left hand frame are two links called
top and framed. The framed link will allow you to open any site into the
right pane. The link called Top allows you to open any link into a new
window which gives both the URL and a full new window. Top is good if you
want the address or for Google to translate a site. Google does not do
translation inside the right pane, but framed link works well for English
readers. Sometimes sites have code that will automatically force you into a
full frame, and on occasion the left function clicking and putting the site
into the right pane goes haywire for whatever reasons, but it doesn't happen
that often. Just close the browser and reopen index.html to fix any
malfunctions. For the most part on my end, all of this works reasonably
well. I found this to be a good solution that I came up with after CN went
to pieces, so you can get your cycling news six of one, half a dozen of
another. I think its better then bookmarks. If you have a 22 or 24 inch LCD,
there is plenty of room for the panels. Add your own sites if you can work
with simple html code.

http://www.procyclingwomen.com/Temp-8/

Old January 3rd 10, 09:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
A. Dumas

GoneBeforeMyTime wrote:
framed link

Dude.

sources of doping [email protected] Racing 0 August 5th 06 11:06 PM
Sources for fitting jig? [email protected] Techniques 0 September 20th 05 01:02 PM
wheelbuilding question(s)-rim sources? the blur Techniques 3 June 8th 05 07:21 PM
Funding sources? John Hearns UK 2 March 12th 05 11:22 AM
Sources for 64-70 tooth chainrings Not Johnny NoCom Recumbent Biking 1 January 6th 05 10:59 PM