Don’t Miss The Next Long Island Greenbelt Muni Ride 10/08/05

Old September 14th 05, 08:04 PM
JustOneWheel

Default Don’t Miss The Next Long Island Greenbelt Muni Ride 10/08/05

Please join us for another action packed day of “Fun On One”, on Long
Island’s best Muni trail. The trail is Muni friendly for all ages, skill
levels and requires no more than a standard unicycle.
However, the ability to play on various terrain (hopping dirt mounds,
Steps, Steep inclines, and some scattered logs) becomes more interesting
with a Muni.

Date: Saturday, Oct 8th 2005
Location: 36 Long Ridge Road (100ft from trail entrance)
Plainview, N.Y. 11803
Time: 10:30am
Phone: (516) 702-9807
Contact: Adam or Renie Cohen
E-Mail: cohen (at) justonewheel (dot) com
Usual ride time: 10:30am to Approx. 2:30 (always willing to extend it if
there is interest)

As always my wife Renie will prepare the Bagels, Fruit, Coffee, Tea,
Juice, Soda, Water, Etc and will have it waiting for everyone before and
after the ride.
And there’s more, Renie also makes sure everyone goes home with GREAT
PICTURES of the day and is included in our video which we show after the
ride.

Search the Forum for the “Long Island Greenbelt Ride” for pictures and
more info.
I have attached some pictures of our last ride.

Please let us know if you are attending, hope to see you all.

Adam

| Attachment filename: unibrunch 001r.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/361834|

JustOneWheel - Every One Should Ride One

There is no better way to have Fun and Exersize. "UNICYCLE"
JustOneWheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9237

Old September 14th 05, 08:15 PM
JustOneWheel

The new MUni dance.

| Attachment filename: unibrunch 015r.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/361838|

Old September 14th 05, 08:18 PM
JustOneWheel

MUni=Relaxation!

| Attachment filename: unibrunch 011r.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/361841|

Old September 14th 05, 08:21 PM
JustOneWheel

Ready to get airborne.

| Attachment filename: unibrunch 007r.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/361843|

Old September 14th 05, 08:23 PM
JustOneWheel

Making it look easy!

| Attachment filename: unibrunch 018r.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/361844|

Old September 14th 05, 08:25 PM
JustOneWheel

He just learned to ride this week and will join us on ONE WHEEL very
soon. Great work Josh.

| Attachment filename: unibrunch 014r.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/361845|

Old September 23rd 05, 01:33 AM
DanLee

Me and Adam (little Adam) can come again, and I'll see if i can bring my
coker, but I don't if I will be ready to muni with it.

Any one wondering if they should go or not, I’ve been to these with good
and bad turnouts, its always fun

--
DanLee - Victory is ours!!!

"An ambassador is a person who, having failed to secure an office from
the people, is given one by the Administration on condition that he
leave the country." Mark Twain
DanLee's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10213

Old September 23rd 05, 01:36 AM
MERCYME

Darn this is the week-end of my juggling festival. And I am in the
show. So I won't be showing up. Hope you guys have a blast!

--
MERCYME - This avatar has been censored...

The worlds #1 Professional Juggling Balls
'GBALLZ' (www.gballz.com)
Used by the best jugglers in the world!
(if you do buy some tell him Danny referred you)

'Gallery' (gallery.unicyclist.com/danpics)
AIM-Mr Mercy3
oogen7543(att)juggler(dot)net

-last edited by gilby on 2005-09-05 at 1:24 pm-

MERCYME's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9764

Old September 23rd 05, 02:01 AM
Chrashing

Once again I'm going to try to show up. A friend at work wants to see
this, even though he doesn't ride.

I'm looking forward to it.

--
Chrashing - Unicycles are flying machines!

Regards,
Ken
Chrashing's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7501

Old September 23rd 05, 01:43 PM
shibumi

Chrashing wrote:
*Once again I'm going to try to show up. A friend at work wants to see
this, even though he doesn't ride.

I'm looking forward to it. *

Your friend can ride a bicycle. It's still a great ride.

--
shibumi - On A Uni

Jeff

"Everyone is my equal, so in that I may learn from them." Quote from
'All in the Family'
shibumi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8816