Spontaneous Spoke Combustion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 19th 15, 01:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Nick[_4_]

Default Spontaneous Spoke Combustion

On 19/12/2015 01:10, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

The USB camera really is a piece of junk. The double ball mount is
completely useless and not very steady. It's difficult to focus
without moving the camera. Lighting is good, but mine seems to have
gone intermittent. The supplied (probably stolen) Amscope software is
buggy and difficult to use. It offers an update, but since my camera
seems to lack a model number, I have no idea which one of 4 mutations
is needed. Installing it from the supplied disk destoryed all the
other TWAIN drivers.

I have one of these from veho. I was tremendously impressed with it. My
eyesight is not what it once was and I can get very useful information
from it.

Sure what you say is also true, indeed my first one broke after 3 or 4
years, but considering its price and size I highly recommend it.