FS: Polar HRM IR Interface for USB port. Never Used. $30

Old February 19th 05, 05:15 PM

Default FS: Polar HRM IR Interface for USB port. Never Used. $30

I have a Polar Heart Rate Monitor IR interface for a USB port that is
unused in an open package. Everything is included. I bought this
opened it plugged it in once (while my 720 watch was out for repair)
and subsequently got a computer with an IR port, so I have no need for
this. I never even downloaded data with it!
Please check Polar's web site to see if your HRM is compatible.

Price: $30.00 shipped inside the USA
Please e-mail for photos or more information.
Thanks-
MM
San Jose, CA

Polar IR/USB Interface. For Polar HRM's New, never used. MM Marketplace 0 November 16th 04 09:10 PM
IR port for Polar 720 question Pat Huber Techniques 2 August 13th 04 04:18 AM
Polar and USB interface Rowlie Mountain Biking 3 August 12th 04 03:10 PM
polar IR interface Nimrod Racing 1 August 2nd 03 03:59 PM
Anyone using a Polar monitor with a none Polar USB IrDA interface? iddqdATworldonline.dk Mountain Biking 4 July 15th 03 02:18 PM