Most steep, asphalt drive on the world

Old August 2nd 05, 03:13 PM
czajna

Default Most steep, asphalt drive on the world

WHERE? How many %?

Old August 2nd 05, 03:38 PM
triumph

I did a race one time with a 90% brick climb in it one time. We all
crashed into it like it was a wall.

Old August 2nd 05, 03:55 PM
Tim Lines

triumph wrote:
I did a race one time with a 90% brick climb in it one time. We all
crashed into it like it was a wall.

I've seen that happen lots of times. Mostly in Road Runner cartoons.
Old August 2nd 05, 04:11 PM
Ernst Noch

czajna wrote:
WHERE? How many %?

http://www.fundpool.at/fotoaktion/Fo...2003/Page2.htm

Upper left picture, in the background. The remaining pictures are less
interesting.

Old August 2nd 05, 04:16 PM
k.papai

Fillmore, in SF, is between 19 and 26% steep.

Old August 2nd 05, 04:21 PM
czajna

But drive where is asphalt!

Old August 2nd 05, 04:22 PM
Richard Adams

Ernst Noch wrote:
czajna wrote:

WHERE? How many %?

http://www.fundpool.at/fotoaktion/Fo...2003/Page2.htm

Upper left picture, in the background. The remaining pictures are less
interesting.

Is that Didi's daughter?

Old August 2nd 05, 04:22 PM
Richard Adams