Q for Carl Fogel: Are you for or against lynching?

Old June 16th 05, 03:11 PM
App

Default Q for Carl Fogel: Are you for or against lynching?

Now that you have educated yourself, please answer the following
questions:

Would you,or would you not support the anti-lynching resolution? Why?

App

Old June 16th 05, 03:39 PM
Neil Brooks

"App" wrote:

Now that you have educated yourself, please answer the following
questions:

Would you,or would you not support the anti-lynching resolution? Why?

As my dear, departed grandmother would say, "Oy."
Old June 16th 05, 08:11 PM

On 16 Jun 2005 07:11:38 -0700, "App"
wrote:

Now that you have educated yourself, please answer the following
questions:

Would you,or would you not support the anti-lynching resolution? Why?

App

Dear App,

I haven't dared to read the resolution, since it's been
explained to me that any failure to endorse it after reading
it would brand me as a racist. What if I failed to measure
up to the loyalty oath committee's standards?

I did peek at Robert Chung's nice state-by-state graph,
broken down into black and other victims, and don't know
whether to praise Colorado for lynching only "other" victims
(most likely Mexican-Americans, Italian-Americans, and
immigrants from Central Europe) or to wonder what the
powerful Colorado Klan members were doing in the 1930's.

Cheers,

Carl Fogel
Old June 16th 05, 09:58 PM

wrote:

Now that you have educated yourself, please answer the following
questions:

Would you,or would you not support the anti-lynching resolution? Why?

App

I haven't dared to read the resolution, since it's been
explained to me that any failure to endorse it after reading
it would brand me as a racist. What if I failed to measure
up to the loyalty oath committee's standards?

Good god you are full of **** Mr. Fogel!

Do you care to share the conversation from which your delusion
derives?

Dear Jim,

Here you go:

Jim Smith wrote:

# http://bokonon.metapath.org/l.html
#
# Seems like signing on would be a no-brainer. Unless one
# was a racist.

Cheers,

Carl Fogel
Old June 16th 05, 10:58 PM
Frank Drackman

"Jim Smith" wrote in message
writes:
Aha!. It IS as I suspected. You ARE a doddering fool!

Oh well, best you get back to your spreadsheets and calculators.

Oh, and take your affected salutations and shove 'em up your ass.

Making new friends?

Old June 17th 05, 05:03 AM
Frank Drackman

wrote in message

Dear Frank,

The quoting 's ended up a bit confused, so I'll point out
that the three lines above your wry query were from Jim, not
me:

Correct as usual, sorry for my mistake