Profile Design Aero Bars- NIB

Old August 5th 03, 06:16 PM
revolution-cycles

Default Profile Design Aero Bars- NIB

Brand new, 2003 in-the-box aero bars from Profile Design, the leader
in aero bar technology. For pics and specs visit
www.profile-design.com

Carbon Stryke- $99

All the adjustment you need to fight the clock. Our carbon/aluminum
extensions offer incredible length (90mm) and infinite hand angle
adjustments as they work to dampen the road shock. The MULTI-FIT
System™ 6061-T6
forged aluminum offset bracket design allows for the ultimate
variation of mounting widths

All fasteners have a special rust resistant marine quality black
chrome finish. 31.8mm or 26.0mm base bar / Matte Carbon / 548g

Airstrike- $79

Updates to this all time favorite create a new level in riding
enjoyment. Forged MULTI-FIT System™ 6061-T6 aluminum brackets
incorporate improved springs and pivots for our ZB™ arm brackets that
flip up as needed for that "up top" riding position that is critical
during climbing.

Matte black or matte silver / 620g

Century- $49

The slightly higher position of this one-piece design is perfect for
the entry-level triathlete or century rider. A 6061-T6 Aluminum bar
combines with our MULTI-FIT System™ design to provide the comfort and
aerodynamics sought after by many riders. Our newly designed armrest
pad adjustment system uses angle adjustment of the arm brackets,
rotational arm troughs, and pad width adjustment to give you tons of
value

Matte black. / 600g

Please let me know if you have any questions. Shipping via USPS
Priority is $8.