OT - Halloween for your car

Old October 25th 03, 10:06 PM
Stephen Baker

Default OT - Halloween for your car

Hi, all.
This site just got passed around a VW group. THe teeth are mostly for Miata's
(Mazda MX5 to you Euros) but some will fit other cars.
http://www.auto-expressions.com/teeth.htm

Enjoy ;-)

Steve
Old October 26th 03, 12:11 AM
Dave W

Hi, all.
This site just got passed around a VW group. THe teeth are mostly for
Miata's (Mazda MX5 to you Euros) but some will fit other cars.
http://www.auto-expressions.com/teeth.htm

Enjoy ;-)

Steve

Pretty cool. But my car tends to bite me enough WITHOUT all the teeth....
So I have no need.

Dave (the only way a Miata can have any teeth?)
Old October 26th 03, 01:33 AM
miles todd

Dave W wrote:

Dave (the only way a Miata can have any teeth?)

I don't know about that. There's a shop here in town called "Monster
Miatas" that drops worked Ford v-8 small-blocks into them. Some of them
are reported at well over 400 horsepower... I'd say that's plenty of teeth.

Miles

Old October 26th 03, 01:03 AM
Dave W

Dave W wrote:

Dave (the only way a Miata can have any teeth?)

I don't know about that. There's a shop here in town called "Monster
Miatas" that drops worked Ford v-8 small-blocks into them. Some of
them are reported at well over 400 horsepower... I'd say that's
plenty of teeth.

Miles

Yeah, I'd say so. but at what cost? I had a buddy shoe horn a 389 in a
pinto in high school. Always begged the obvious question...why?

Dave (but it would SCREAM though)

Old October 26th 03, 02:12 AM
Stephen Baker

Miles says:

I don't know about that. There's a shop here in town called "Monster
Miatas" that drops worked Ford v-8 small-blocks into them. Some of them
are reported at well over 400 horsepower... I'd say that's plenty of teeth.

Didn't they work over a Ford Focus with a similar implant? Or was that someone
else with a good sensayuma? outside of it looked totally stock, unless you
checked out the tires.....
Old October 26th 03, 04:49 AM
miles todd

Stephen Baker wrote:

Miles says:

I don't know about that. There's a shop here in town called "Monster
Miatas" that drops worked Ford v-8 small-blocks into them. Some of them
are reported at well over 400 horsepower... I'd say that's plenty of teeth.

Didn't they work over a Ford Focus with a similar implant? Or was that someone
else with a good sensayuma? outside of it looked totally stock, unless you
checked out the tires.....

That's the funny thing about monsterized Miatas- they beef up the
springs so the ride height is stock. Wide tires do look a little od,
though.

Old October 26th 03, 02:37 PM
Stephen Baker

Miles says:

That's the funny thing about monsterized Miatas- they beef up the
springs so the ride height is stock. Wide tires do look a little od,
though.

Heheheh... How do they handle with the extra weight up front?

Steve
Old October 26th 03, 03:13 PM
MPD Blue

Dave W wrote:

Dave (the only way a Miata can have any teeth?)

I've driven against some Miata's in Auto-X
Believe me, they can bite.

--
John G. in Memphis, TN Have a nice......... night.
http://www.shavings.net/images/Memphis/reflect_john.jpg

Old October 26th 03, 03:40 PM
Dave W

Dave W wrote:

Dave (the only way a Miata can have any teeth?)

I've driven against some Miata's in Auto-X
Believe me, they can bite.

yeabut it's still a MIATA. The Corvair was thought to be a good idea
too.....Where's NADER when you really need him.

Dave (kick a Miata' tires and it'll end up across the parking lot.

Old October 26th 03, 04:52 PM
miles todd

Stephen Baker wrote:

Miles says:

That's the funny thing about monsterized Miatas- they beef up the
springs so the ride height is stock. Wide tires do look a little od,
though.

Heheheh... How do they handle with the extra weight up front?

Steve

Beefy front springs. Better shocks.

Miles