2004 Toronto Bike Show

Old February 25th 04, 05:02 PM
Carla A-G

Default 2004 Toronto Bike Show

We'll be there. If anyone wants to hook up, just say.

http://www.telsec.net/bicycleshow/

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Old February 25th 04, 11:43 PM
TBF

"Carla A-G" wrote in message
We'll be there. If anyone wants to hook up, just say.

http://www.telsec.net/bicycleshow/

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

I'll be working the TBN booth

Old February 26th 04, 04:50 AM
TBF

"Carla A-G" wrote in message
We'll be there. If anyone wants to hook up, just say.

http://www.telsec.net/bicycleshow/

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

I'll be working the TBN booth

TBN booth?

Toronto Bike Network

Old February 26th 04, 05:12 AM
Bill Wheeler

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:02:12 -0500, "Carla A-G"
wrote:

We'll be there. If anyone wants to hook up, just say.

http://www.telsec.net/bicycleshow/

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

I'm going to be in Toronto Sunday 3/7 probably get there around 8:30
pm. No bike though. It would be fun to meet you and Jim. If it's
still going on around 9:00 pm I'll look for you guys.

Peace,
Bill

The mind serves properly as a window glass rather
than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give
:-]
Old February 26th 04, 03:05 PM
Carla A-G

wrote:

We'll be there. If anyone wants to hook up, just say.

http://www.telsec.net/bicycleshow/

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

I'm going to be in Toronto Sunday 3/7 probably get there around 8:30
pm. No bike though. It would be fun to meet you and Jim. If it's
still going on around 9:00 pm I'll look for you guys.

Peace,
Bill

Bill, we're going to be there either that Friday or Saturday, we'll be gone
by Sunday.

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Old February 26th 04, 03:05 PM
Carla A-G

"TBF" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...

"Carla A-G" wrote in message
We'll be there. If anyone wants to hook up, just say.

http://www.telsec.net/bicycleshow/

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

I'll be working the TBN booth