Allergic to traffic [revision]

Old April 4th 08, 08:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
[email protected][_2_]

Default Allergic to traffic [revision]

Hello Again,

I was reading the "first draft" of my post "Allergic to traffic", and
realized that I neglected to put a phrase in it that would make in
make more sense, (especially to *this* newsgroup).

So, here it is:

I wonder if there are places *CYCLISTS* here would frequent *ON THIER
BICYCLES*, but don't
because of the traffic.

Here in Appleton, WI, I'd hit the Fox River Mall more frequently than
I do if only it weren't so traffic-ridden.

Thankfully, I can get to the library, post office, grocery store, and
local park without worry.

What's it like where you live?

Old April 4th 08, 11:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Pat[_7_]

Hello Again,

I was reading the "first draft" of my post "Allergic to traffic", and
realized that I neglected to put a phrase in it that would make in
make more sense, (especially to *this* newsgroup).

So, here it is:

I wonder if there are places *CYCLISTS* here would frequent *ON THIER
BICYCLES*, but don't
because of the traffic.

Here in Appleton, WI, I'd hit the Fox River Mall more frequently than
I do if only it weren't so traffic-ridden.

Thankfully, I can get to the library, post office, grocery store, and
local park without worry.

What's it like where you live?

Yeah, that's what happens to me, too, when I am trying too hard not to
misspell words....

Old April 5th 08, 03:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Pat[_7_]

I wonder if there are places *CYCLISTS* here would frequent *ON THIER
BICYCLES*, but don't
because of the traffic.

Here in Appleton, WI, I'd hit the Fox River Mall more frequently than
I do if only it weren't so traffic-ridden.

Thankfully, I can get to the library, post office, grocery store, and
local park without worry.

What's it like where you live?

Yeah, that's what happens to me, too, when I am trying too hard not to
misspell words....

Wut?

You misspelled "thier." It is supposed to be "their."

Allergic to motor traffic [email protected][_2_] Rides 3 April 11th 08 01:53 PM
Highway Code Revision Peter Amey UK 6 April 14th 06 08:51 AM
Advance notice: HC revision Just zis Guy, you know? UK 43 October 10th 05 07:55 PM
JC Coker Handle (revision Beta 3) john_childs Unicycling 12 May 7th 04 08:48 PM
Allergic to bike Andrew Glass UK 2 September 10th 03 06:01 PM