Cat to the rescue

Old March 20th 06, 06:31 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Cat to the rescue

Excellent story!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/st...734708,00.html

Gizmo is truly an amazing cat!

Cheers, helen s

--

~~
you may need to remove dependence
Old March 20th 06, 06:56 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Apologies! Wrong group
(slaps own wrist, thwaps head off desk...)

helen s

Old March 20th 06, 06:58 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 06:31:55 +0000 (UTC), wafflycat wrote:

Excellent story!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/st...734708,00.html

Gizmo is truly an amazing cat!

Unless he comes to the rescue riding a bike please NO MORE CAT STORIES!
Okay, some people find cats cute and adorable, others can take them or
leave them, still others hate them. I come in to the middle category with
tendencies to the last category when I read/hear the "aah, aren't they
cute" nonsense. It's akin to the "new child" syndrome (of which I may have
been guilty of to some extent) but without the benefit of having a "best
before" date as everyone knows "cats are cute ALL their life".

Hmmm... time for a coffee I think...

Graeme
Old March 20th 06, 06:59 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 06:56:53 +0000 (UTC), wafflycat wrote:

Apologies! Wrong group
(slaps own wrist, thwaps head off desk...

Ah. Ignore my petite rantette then please

Graeme
Old March 20th 06, 07:03 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Unless he comes to the rescue riding a bike please NO MORE CAT STORIES!
Okay, some people find cats cute and adorable, others can take them or
leave them, still others hate them. I come in to the middle category with
tendencies to the last category when I read/hear the "aah, aren't they
cute" nonsense. It's akin to the "new child" syndrome (of which I may have
been guilty of to some extent) but without the benefit of having a "best
before" date as everyone knows "cats are cute ALL their life".

Hmmm... time for a coffee I think...

Graeme

Oh for heaven's sake Graeme... it was an error which I'd already posted an
apology for. And you grumpy old so-and-so(grin) it's not exactly as if I do
OT posts or make such errors a lot. Yes, you do need a coffee ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Old March 20th 06, 07:05 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

"Graeme Dods" wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 06:56:53 +0000 (UTC), wafflycat wrote:

Apologies! Wrong group
(slaps own wrist, thwaps head off desk...

Ah. Ignore my petite rantette then please

Graeme

Your rantette was treated as it deserved to be. Now off with you and have a
coffee ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Old March 20th 06, 08:18 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

"wafflycat" wrote in message
Excellent story!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/st...734708,00.html

Gizmo is truly an amazing cat!

Cats are agents of stan and should be exterminated.

What is your monica on uk.rec.moggielovers? Wafflycyclist?

Old March 20th 06, 08:48 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

"Tony W" wrote in message

"wafflycat" wrote in message
Excellent story!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/st...734708,00.html

Gizmo is truly an amazing cat!

Cats are agents of stan and should be exterminated.

What is your monica on uk.rec.moggielovers? Wafflycyclist?

Someone else who hasn't read my already posted apology for hitting the wrong
button...

Sigh...

Cheers, helen s

Old March 20th 06, 08:51 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

"wafflycat" wrote in message

"Tony W" wrote in message

"wafflycat" wrote in message
Excellent story!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/st...734708,00.html

Gizmo is truly an amazing cat!

Cats are agents of stan and should be exterminated.

What is your monica on uk.rec.moggielovers? Wafflycyclist?

Someone else who hasn't read my already posted apology for hitting the
wrong button...

Sigh...

Cheers, helen s

And, FWIW, over on the cat group there's a couple of us who cycle regulary
and have managed to encourage others to take up cycling!

Cheers, helen s

Old March 20th 06, 09:42 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

"wafflycat" wrote in message

Someone else who hasn't read my already posted apology for hitting the
wrong button...

Yes I had. Cats are still the agents of stan.

Hitting the wrong key is forgivable -- cats are not.

And well done on promoting cycling in uk.rec.agentsofstan. Presumably said
agent rides in a wicker basket up front.

:~)

Brommie to the rescue John B UK 4 November 16th 05 12:42 PM
Brompton to the rescue? Tony Raven UK 25 July 9th 05 08:17 PM
Cycling to the rescue pt2 Simon Mason UK 4 November 12th 04 07:25 PM
Cycling to the rescue! Just zis Guy, you know? UK 1 November 10th 04 09:57 PM
Rider Down! slim Social Issues 9 October 19th 04 01:41 PM