im cycling to the moon for some pie!!!

Old December 8th 04, 01:07 AM

Default im cycling to the moon for some pie!!!

JASUS I WAS GOIN MAD FOR A LUMP O PIE. AND BE GOD ONE NIGHT WHEN I WAS
STAGGERIN HOME FROM THE PUB AROUND THREE IN THE MORNIN I FOUND MESELF
BULLIN FOR A BIG BROWN LAD SO I SNUCK IN BEHIND A DITCH AND WHAT DID I
FIND ONLY A LOVELY NEW HIGH NELLY, THE ONE WITH CROME HANDLE BARS AND
MUD GAURDS, WELL BE JASUS DIDN`T I FORGET MESELF AND GO AND FILL ME
THROSERS WITH BROWNESS WITH THE EXCITEMENT OF IT ALL. WELL WITH EMPTY
BOWELS AND A HEAD FULL OF PORTER I SET OFF ON ME JOURNEY TO THE MOON
FOR SOME PIE. I KEEP YE ALL UPDATED ON MY WAY WISH ME LOOK NOW WON`T YE.