Scott Scale 40

Old October 16th 05, 02:06 AM
darkfield

Default Scott Scale 40

Hello group, has anyone got any comments to make (good or bad) about the
scale 40? The local bike store have one 2005 model left in my size at the
discounted price of $1600 which seems like a good buy to me.. any
thoughts?

Old October 16th 05, 08:20 AM
SomeGuy

darkfield Wrote:
Hello group, has anyone got any comments to make (good or bad) about the
scale 40? The local bike store have one 2005 model left in my size at
the
discounted price of $1600 which seems like a good buy to me.. any
thoughts?

It's a nice bike. I wouldn't pay $2500 (RRP) for one but at $1600, why
not?

--
SomeGuy