Hoping your age

Old September 11th 06, 07:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Racenut

Default Hoping your age

Though I suppose it's actually the reverse of golf, but the old guys
seem to be proud when they can shoot their age or better in golf.

Well yesterday I was able to hop 36 times and rode out of it. I
stopped because I was getting tired, not because I was falling over. I
think at that point I get to say I know how to hop eh?

Now I just have to work on the control a little more, and also hoping
with the left foot forward rather than the right.

My son hates me haha. He was working on his hoping and was thinking he
was better than me.. be he broke his wrist riding his skateboard, so
now he's off wheels for a while.

And yeah, I know hoping is stupid easy for many of you....

--
Racenut
Racenut's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11339

Old September 11th 06, 09:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harper

Hoping is easier than hopping. More difficult is to eat your age in
pieces of sushi. The last time I did that I was 51.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

This is still my nth post....*AWESOME!!!*

"I'd like to dress up like a baby, lick your toes, and then have a
plate of spaghetti while watching Letterman." - Rafiel Laserbeam

Old September 11th 06, 09:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

harper wrote:
Hoping is easier than hopping. More difficult is to eat your age in
pieces of sushi. The last time I did that I was 51.

Damn now that is impressive, the most I have done is about 25, although
they were about an inch and a half around and an inch thick, which I
find to be large compared to many restaurants.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)

Old September 11th 06, 10:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Racenut

harper wrote:
Hoping is easier than hopping. More difficult is to eat your age in
pieces of sushi. The last time I did that I was 51.

DOH!!!

We're going for sushi tonight, though I don't think I'm going to be
going for any records there.. I'm HOPING to lose a little wieght so
that HOPPING will be easier

I swear that unicycling is one of the most under-rated forms of
excercise. I've been racing BMX for 5 years with my kids. In a couple
months of regular unicycling, my legs are in better shape than ever and
I've lost about 15 pounds.

Old September 12th 06, 01:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
irvinegr

Racenut wrote:
DOH!!!

We're going for sushi tonight, though I don't think I'm going to be
going for any records there.. I'm HOPING to lose a little wieght so
that HOPPING will be easier

I swear that unicycling is one of the most under-rated forms of
excercise. I've been racing BMX for 5 years with my kids. In a couple
months of regular unicycling, my legs are in better shape than ever and
I've lost about 15 pounds.

y dont u sell unicycles on infomercials...

--
irvinegr

Check out my SWEET movies!!! http://tinyurl.com/cr7fu
irvinegr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10958

Old September 12th 06, 03:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Racenut

irvinegr wrote:
y dont u sell unicycles on infomercials...

haha.. I swear last week I was joking about exactly that to a friend.

For FOUR EASY PAYMENTS of just $49.99, you will recieve this marvelous
one wheeled wonder and your instructional video. And if you call in
the next 10 minutes, we'll make the first payment FOR YOU!

Old September 12th 06, 02:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harper

Racenut wrote:

We're going for sushi tonight, though I don't think I'm going to be
going for any records there.. I'm HOPING to lose a little wieght so
that HOPPING will be easier

I swear that unicycling is one of the most under-rated forms of
excercise. I've been racing BMX for 5 years with my kids. In a couple
months of regular unicycling, my legs are in better shape than ever and
I've lost about 15 pounds.

Maybe you can become the Jared Fogle of both unicycling and sushi.
Cool. Do you like uni? As a unicyclist you practically have to.

Old September 12th 06, 02:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

I can almost hop double my age in inches high...... does that count?

What about harping your age?

--
forrestunifreak

If I had a signature, it would look something like this.
*'My gallery-NAUCC 2006!'
(http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*
Unicycle for Christ
*Banana's for Jesus!*

Old September 17th 06, 07:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Racenut

My son just informed me that I totally suck.

He had a friend count and he hopped 118 times. He's TEN.

So I guess I have to get to 360+ to be even huh?

Old September 17th 06, 07:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ackgot

i hope i can stay 21 for a long time.

--
ackgot

*I got a fever. And the only prescription is more
_unicycling_-!-*
ackgot's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12956