Old campy brake blocks

Old September 6th 03, 10:24 PM
Paul Floyd

Default Old campy brake blocks

Hi

I've been looking to get some spare brake blocks for my old Campy Chorus
(circa 1993) brakes. I haven't been able to locate any of the type that
I bought last time (BR RE500), but I have been able to find a more
recent type (BR RE600). I'd kept the old blister pack, and they look
pretty much identical. Can anyone tell me whether they (BR RE600) will
fit into my shoes, or am I going to have to look harder (probably mail
order) for some BR RE500s, or even buy some new shoes or even whole
caliper sets (hope not)?

A bientot
Paul
--
Paul Floyd http://paulf.free.fr (for what it's worth)
Surgery: ennobled Gerald.
Old September 7th 03, 03:24 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

root askes- I've been looking to get some spare brake blocks for my old Campy
Chorus
(circa 1993) brakes. BRBR

I hace them-$10 per-NOS

Peter Chisholm