Jersy LS recommendations?

Old October 1st 04, 12:04 AM
casurina99

Default Jersy LS recommendations?

OK,

Recent bout of commuting has made me want to get a bright coloured 'no
team branded' jersy.

Requirements:

Long sleves for sun protection.
Bright colour!!
Thin so cool
Rear pockets
Reflective bits if possible

I had a look at Pearl jersy - nice but $200!! Crikey!!

Thanks for the reccomendations.

Tom

--
casurina99

Old October 1st 04, 12:31 AM
flyingdutch

casurina99 Wrote:
OK

Recent bout of commuting has made me want to get a bright coloured 'n
team branded' jersy.

Requirements

Long sleves for sun protection
Bright colour!
Thin so coo
Rear pocket
Reflective bits if possibl

I had a look at Pearl jersy - nice but $200!! Crikey!

Thanks for the reccomendations

Tom

Has anyone had any experience of that crowd in Glenhuntly R
Elsternwick?
They advertise on boards along Beach rd and in back of AusCyclist mag.
The prices are VERY low which makes me wonder about the quality.
DRS, this is your neck of the woods (vaguely...) any info

--
flyingdutc

Old October 1st 04, 12:43 AM
Dej

"flyingdutch" wrote in
message ...

casurina99 Wrote:
OK,

Recent bout of commuting has made me want to get a bright coloured 'no
team branded' jersy.

Requirements:

Long sleves for sun protection.
Bright colour!!
Thin so cool
Rear pockets
Reflective bits if possible

I had a look at Pearl jersy - nice but $200!! Crikey!!

Thanks for the reccomendations.

Tom

Has anyone had any experience of that crowd in Glenhuntly Rd
Elsternwick?
They advertise on boards along Beach rd and in back of AusCyclist mag.
The prices are VERY low which makes me wonder about the quality.
DRS, this is your neck of the woods (vaguely...) any info?

--
flyingdutch

ive not bought any jerseys from them but i got my arm warmers, long fingered
gloves and plastic rain jacket ($20!) from them..
all are ok. it does the job for commuting and the price is pretty good.

Old October 1st 04, 01:52 AM
Shane Stanley

In article ,
flyingdutch wrote:

Has anyone had any experience of that crowd in Glenhuntly Rd
Elsternwick?

Not a huge range, but their prices are good. I bought a pair of their
nicks -- eight panel, moulded CoolMax chamois, $50.

--
Shane Stanley
Old October 1st 04, 07:10 AM
DaveB

flyingdutch wrote:
Has anyone had any experience of that crowd in Glenhuntly Rd
Elsternwick?
They advertise on boards along Beach rd and in back of AusCyclist mag.
The prices are VERY low which makes me wonder about the quality.
DRS, this is your neck of the woods (vaguely...) any info?

Is this the place you mean Dutch. I've been thinking of going there.

http://www.unoclothing.com/shops.html

DaveB

Old October 1st 04, 10:58 AM
DRS

"flyingdutch" wrote
in message

[...]

Has anyone had any experience of that crowd in Glenhuntly Rd
Elsternwick?
They advertise on boards along Beach rd and in back of AusCyclist mag.
The prices are VERY low which makes me wonder about the quality.
DRS, this is your neck of the woods (vaguely...) any info?

Sorry, no can do. I've seen the boards you mention but I've never checked
them out, much less bought anything from them. To be honest I thought they
were a backyard operation until DaveB posted the link to their site. I may
check them out tomorrow, I'm after a sleeveless jersey. I like the Jaggad
stuff but their sleeveless doesn't come in red so it's too slow.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old October 1st 04, 10:21 PM
ProfTournesol

casurina99 Wrote:
OK,

Recent bout of commuting has made me want to get a bright coloured 'n
team branded' jersy.

Requirements:

Long sleves for sun protection.
Bright colour!!
Thin so cool
Rear pockets
Reflective bits if possible

I had a look at Pearl jersy - nice but $200!! Crikey!!

Thanks for the reccomendations.

Tom

Jaggad Solrace

--
ProfTournesol

Old October 2nd 04, 10:46 AM
DRS

"DRS" wrote in message

"flyingdutch"
wrote
in message

[...]

Has anyone had any experience of that crowd in Glenhuntly Rd
Elsternwick?
They advertise on boards along Beach rd and in back of AusCyclist
mag. The prices are VERY low which makes me wonder about the quality.
DRS, this is your neck of the woods (vaguely...) any info?

Sorry, no can do. I've seen the boards you mention but I've never
checked them out, much less bought anything from them. To be honest
I thought they were a backyard operation until DaveB posted the link
to their site. I may check them out tomorrow, I'm after a sleeveless
jersey. I like the Jaggad stuff but their sleeveless doesn't come in
red so it's too slow.

I went over and had a look today. It's a fair dinkum shop in the Elwood
village. The reason the stuff is so cheap is because it's polyester rather
than CoolMax.

--

A: Top-posters.