Intermin park

Old October 3rd 04, 12:15 PM
Meeba

Default Intermin park

Had a squiz at intermin park today as its the start of ATB 04 ,look
like a bit of a construction site!!!! what were BV thinking
:confused

--
Meeba

Old October 3rd 04, 01:00 PM
cfsmtb

Meeba Wrote:
Had a squiz at intermin park today as its the start of ATB 04 ,look
like a bit of a construction site!!!! what were BV thinking

Hmmm, see here,
http://tinyurl.com/6x54d

Suppose if it's not finished in time you can alternatively meet up at
spot everyone knows in the Docklands, like Cow In A Tree...

--
cfsmtb

Old October 3rd 04, 01:54 PM
Craigster

"cfsmtb" wrote in message

Meeba Wrote:
Had a squiz at intermin park today as its the start of ATB 04 ,looks
like a bit of a construction site!!!! what were BV thinking?

Suppose if it's not finished in time you can alternatively meet up at a
spot everyone knows in the Docklands, like Cow In A Tree....

How essential is it to start from the *real* start point anyway?

Since I'm riding from St Kilda in the clockwise direction, I don't really
see the point of going up to Docklands then back past my house, since I've
not taken the timing option.

Can any experienced ATBers advise?

Cheers,
Craigster.

Old October 3rd 04, 10:39 PM
flyingdutch

Craigster Wrote:

How essential is it to start from the *real* start point anyway?

Since I'm riding from St Kilda in the clockwise direction, I don't
really
see the point of going up to Docklands then back past my house, since
I've
not taken the timing option.

Can any experienced ATBers advise?

Cheers,
Craigster.

Just go. as long as you have your ticket-thingy and dont care about
exact times etc, just ride off into the (not-so) gloom.
Most of the faster guys take off anyway just to avoid the crowds...

--
flyingdutch

Old October 4th 04, 12:42 AM
DaveB

Craigster wrote:

How essential is it to start from the *real* start point anyway?

Since I'm riding from St Kilda in the clockwise direction, I don't really
see the point of going up to Docklands then back past my house, since I've
not taken the timing option.

Can any experienced ATBers advise?

Cheers,
Craigster.

A mate of mine started from under the Westgate (easy parking) and found
there was quite a crowd with teh same idea.

DaveB

Hiker dies in fall at Denali National Park Chris Foster Social Issues 0 August 4th 05 03:02 PM
National Parks Service Likes Mountain Biking! Joz Mountain Biking 6 May 17th 05 07:46 PM
The Effects of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People -- WhyOff-Road Bicycling Should be Prohibited Pablo Ricardo Mountain Biking 69 July 23rd 04 10:40 AM
FS: Park Tools res09c5t Marketplace 0 July 12th 04 11:26 PM
Mike Vandeman qa2 Mountain Biking 26 November 18th 03 12:16 PM