another violent cyclist

Old October 21st 10, 08:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_2_]

Default another violent cyclist

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/846...m_ off_moped/

Old October 21st 10, 08:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On 21 Oct, 20:09, "Mrcheerful" wrote:
http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/846..._hurt_as_cycli...

That must be a quandary for a motorist - a traffic warden getting
attacked. Do they applaud the cyclist or not?

Meanwhile - more violent car drivers:

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Camb...ng-cyclist.htm

--
Simon Mason
Old October 21st 10, 08:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_7_]

On 21/10/2010 20:16, Simon Mason wrote:

On 21 Oct, 20:09, wrote:

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/846..._hurt_as_cycli...

That must be a quandary for a motorist - a traffic warden getting
attacked. Do they applaud the cyclist or not?

Why a quandary?

I never fall foul of traffic wardens. Why would I wish to see one attacked?
Old October 21st 10, 09:10 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On 21 Oct, 20:09, *wrote:
http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/846..._hurt_as_cycli....

That must be a quandary for a motorist - a traffic warden getting
attacked. Do they applaud the cyclist or not?

Why a quandary?

I never fall foul of traffic wardens. Why would I wish to see one attacked?

Me neither, but I hear they are hated amongst a large cross section of
motorists.
Can't see why myself, they do a good job.

--
Simon Mason
Old October 21st 10, 09:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
David Hansen

On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 13:10:36 -0700 (PDT) someone who may be Simon
Mason wrote this:-

I never fall foul of traffic wardens. Why would I wish to see one attacked?

Me neither, but I hear they are hated amongst a large cross section of
motorists.
Can't see why myself, they do a good job.

I sometimes take the trouble to thank them for their efforts and ask
them to keep up their good work.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh
http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts2000...#pt3-pb3-l1g54
Old October 22nd 10, 12:19 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Medway Handyman[_3_]

Simon Mason wrote:
On 21 Oct, 20:09, "Mrcheerful" wrote:
http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/846..._hurt_as_cycli...

That must be a quandary for a motorist - a traffic warden getting
attacked. Do they applaud the cyclist or not?

Living up to your name again Simple Simon?

Motorists disliking traffic wardens is understandable perhaps, but why would
a psycholist attack someone who presented no threat to him?

Meanwhile - more violent car drivers:

Or as we know it, another OT link to divert attention from law breaking
cyclists.

--
Dave - intelligent enough to realise that a push bike, like a skateboard, is
a kid's toy, not a viable form of transport.

Old October 22nd 10, 09:40 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_2_]

Simon Mason wrote:
On 21 Oct, 20:09, "Mrcheerful" wrote:
http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/846..._hurt_as_cycli...

That must be a quandary for a motorist - a traffic warden getting
attacked. Do they applaud the cyclist or not?

most likely it was not a 'true' cyclist, but a motorist using a cycle for
the attack, relying on the anonymity that the unregistered bicycle allows.

Old October 22nd 10, 10:24 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
news
Simon Mason wrote:
On 21 Oct, 20:09, "Mrcheerful" wrote:
http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/846..._hurt_as_cycli...

That must be a quandary for a motorist - a traffic warden getting
attacked. Do they applaud the cyclist or not?

Living up to your name again Simple Simon?

Motorists disliking traffic wardens is understandable perhaps, but why
would a psycholist attack someone who presented no threat to him?

Meanwhile - more violent car drivers:

Or as we know it, another OT link to divert attention from law breaking
cyclists.

How can a *cyclist* being attacked be OT?
Check the name of this NG.
http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Camb...ng-cyclist.htm
It's even in the URL.

--