where are my testicles???? (scrotum post)

Old May 8th 08, 01:57 AM posted to aus.bicycle
verb[_3_]

Default where are my testicles???? (scrotum post)

at this COLD time of year, i take off my knicks, and i cant see my testicles
what going on with da BALL BAG ????
the nuts balls oblongs ascend into da botty

its like that hollywood mooffie 'tango and cash' that scene were tango says
to cash

'ONE DAY THE OTHER ONE *WILL* DROP'

LOL

ps tango and cash is an absolute classic in american cinema

Nano Testicles B. Lafferty Racing 4 August 22nd 06 03:52 PM
See - no scrotum patch [email protected] Racing 1 August 8th 06 07:18 AM
Landis scrotum patches. Friday Australia 11 July 31st 06 01:02 AM
I have no testicles Lance Ballsackless Racing 17 June 27th 05 07:58 PM
What to do when a tick gets in your scrotum bomba Mountain Biking 21 July 26th 04 04:46 PM