Numpty bike thief soon caught

Old October 29th 10, 04:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

Default Numpty bike thief soon caught

Not a sensible group of people to steal from.

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/...tes.6604617.jp
--
Simon Mason
Old October 29th 10, 04:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
David Hansen

On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 08:05:04 -0700 (PDT) someone who may be Simon
Mason wrote this:-

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/...tes.6604617.jp

Good for them. Nice to see a good story about Blunkett's Plastic
Bobbies.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh
http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts2000...#pt3-pb3-l1g54
Old October 29th 10, 08:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Medway Handyman[_3_]

Simon Mason wrote:
Not a sensible group of people to steal from.

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/...tes.6604617.jp

""I don't think he realised we were that close behind him as when we got up
to him he turned around, shouted, pedalled onto the wrong side of the road
and then pulled his front break, causing him to come off over the bars".

I didn't think that was possible?

--
Dave - intelligent enough to realise that a push bike, like a skateboard, is
a kid's toy, not a viable form of transport.

Old October 29th 10, 09:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Derek C

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/...-within-minute...

""I don't think he realised we were that close behind him as when we got up
to him he turned around, shouted, pedalled onto the wrong side of the road
and then pulled his front break, causing him to come off over the bars".

I didn't think that was possible?

--

It's not, according to Marc and Simon!
Old October 29th 10, 09:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Marc[_5_]

wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
Not a sensible group of people to steal from.

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/...-within-minute...

""I don't think he realised we were that close behind him as when we got up
to him he turned around, shouted, pedalled onto the wrong side of the road
and then pulled his front break, causing him to come off over the bars".

I didn't think that was possible?

--

It's not, according to Marc and Simon!

When you have finished winning an argument that never happened , perhaps
you would like to try and show where either of the two people mentioned
ever wrote what you claim?

I know you can't, you know you can't, and we ( and everyone else) know
that you will now bluster and arm wave .

The question still stands "Where is the diagram" but now there is a new
question " where did Marc or Simon ever say that?"
Old October 29th 10, 09:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

*wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
Not a sensible group of people to steal from.

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/...-within-minute....

""I don't think he realised we were that close behind him as when we got up
to him he turned around, shouted, pedalled onto the wrong side of the road
and then pulled his front break, causing him to come off over the bars".

I didn't think that was possible?

--

It's not, according to Marc and Simon!

When you have finished winning an argument that never happened , perhaps
you would like to try and show where either of the two people mentioned
ever wrote what you claim?

Maybe if he keeps repeating it, it might pass into folklore.

--
Simon Mason
Old October 29th 10, 10:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
al Mossah[_2_]

Mason wrote this:-

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/...-within-minute...

Good for them. Nice to see a good story about Blunkett's Plastic
Bobbies.

--
* David Hansen, Edinburgh
*I will *always* explain revoked encryption keys, unless RIP prevents me
*http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts2000...#pt3-pb3-l1g54

"pedalled" - good.
"pulled his front _break_". sighs; a bit much to expect both to be
right.
Old October 29th 10, 10:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tony Raven[_3_]

Simon Mason wrote:

Maybe if he keeps repeating it, it might pass into folklore.

Derek is Marian Keech AICMFP ;-)
--
Tony
Old October 29th 10, 10:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Marc[_5_]

On 29/10/2010 22:32, Tony Raven wrote:
Simon wrote:

Maybe if he keeps repeating it, it might pass into folklore.

Derek is Marian Keech AICMFP ;-)

Didn't Festinger mention that the belief systme needed support from lots
of others?
Old October 29th 10, 11:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Medway Handyman[_3_]

****ing hell. Teflon in action. You slippery ****.

Met. Police 1, bike thief 0 Jon UK 5 October 4th 07 03:59 PM
Prolific bicycle thief is caught Marc Brett UK 7 June 11th 07 10:19 PM
Thief caught! the.Mark UK 0 September 1st 05 10:18 PM
Trade Rat Bike Thief Steve McDonald General 7 June 25th 05 07:31 AM
A different kind of bike thief dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers General 5 May 26th 04 01:36 PM