Who stocks Ritchey Road Logic framesets?

Old March 30th 04, 06:35 PM
Eurastus

Default Who stocks Ritchey Road Logic framesets?

I'm looking for a mail-order/internet shop that carries Ritchey Road Logic
framesets. It used to be that I could count on Excel in CO and WrenchScience
in CA, but they seem to no longer carry Ritchey framesets. Specifically, I
need a 58cm in the blue w/white panels. I'd prefer a steel fork as opposed to
the new '04 carbon fork if possible.

Can you help me out here? I have searched the web without finding anything. I
have no local Ritchey dealers (within 60 miles anyway); none of the four
dealers in the state stock any frames and all sell at suggested retail on
special-order basis only.

Thanks all,

Eurastus

Old March 31st 04, 12:49 AM
bfd

Eurastus wrote in message ...
I'm looking for a mail-order/internet shop that carries Ritchey Road Logic
framesets. It used to be that I could count on Excel in CO and WrenchScience
in CA, but they seem to no longer carry Ritchey framesets. Specifically, I
need a 58cm in the blue w/white panels. I'd prefer a steel fork as opposed to
the new '04 carbon fork if possible.

Can you help me out here? I have searched the web without finding anything. I
have no local Ritchey dealers (within 60 miles anyway); none of the four
dealers in the state stock any frames and all sell at suggested retail on
special-order basis only.

You don't say where you're located, but in San Francisco, Big Swingin'
Cycles (415) 661-2462 sells them. So does A Bicycle Odyssey in
Sausalito, CA (415) 332-3050. If they don't stock'em, they definitely
can get them. Alternatively, contact Ritchey (www.ritcheylogic.com)
and see what dealer they have near you...

Old March 31st 04, 05:49 AM
Eagle Jackson

Have you talked to Excel Sports directly to see if they have the
Ritchey Logic frames? They still show the Ritchey Breakaway in their
catalog, so they may have the Logic even if they don't show it.
Old March 31st 04, 06:19 AM
Matt O'Toole

Eagle Jackson wrote:

Have you talked to Excel Sports directly to see if they have the
Ritchey Logic frames? They still show the Ritchey Breakaway in their
catalog, so they may have the Logic even if they don't show it.

There's a nice 58cm Ritchey w/ Dura Ace on eBay right now...

Matt O.

Old March 31st 04, 09:39 PM
Eurastus

I spoke with Excel; they do not sell Ritchey framesets anymore. No reason
given.

Old March 31st 04, 09:40 PM
Eurastus

Thanks, I noticed that. Unfortunately, I only need a frameset and the color
isn't very appealing to me; I much prefer a darker blue.

The search continues...

Old April 1st 04, 08:19 AM
Ground Zero

"Eurastus" wrote in message
I spoke with Excel; they do not sell Ritchey framesets anymore. No reason
given.

Perhaps because Ritchey now sells direct to the public

Old April 1st 04, 10:33 PM
Raymo853

What is MSRP on the road logic with the fork? Can any good dealer get them
for you or are you limited to certain dealers.

"Ground Zero" wrote in message
ink.net...