GRS: Blaming the victim, but...

Old September 28th 05, 07:29 PM

Default GRS: Blaming the victim, but...

.... what kind of shmuckaroo locks up a blingy new $5-6K bike locked up
outside in NYC so they can, presumably, go indoors for _2 hours_ to
watch a movie?
Sheesh!
http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/bik/100402127.html
Right now there's probably a 5'3 delivery guy wearing a plaid shirt,
tan pants, and regular black shoes that barely reach the pedals,
cursing the uncomfortable position of the new duct tape wrapped vehicle
he picked up for $60.
I think I'll order some Chinese delivery and try my luck.
/s

Translation: "There's no holes? How do I attach a rear rack?"

Old September 28th 05, 07:37 PM
Ride-A-Lot

wrote:
... what kind of shmuckaroo locks up a blingy new $5-6K bike locked up
outside in NYC so they can, presumably, go indoors for _2 hours_ to
watch a movie?
Sheesh!
http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/bik/100402127.html
Right now there's probably a 5'3 delivery guy wearing a plaid shirt,
tan pants, and regular black shoes that barely reach the pedals,
cursing the uncomfortable position of the new duct tape wrapped vehicle
he picked up for $60.
I think I'll order some Chinese delivery and try my luck.
/s

Translation: "There's no holes? How do I attach a rear rack?"

Bwahahahahaha! I wouldn't lock up a plastic big wheel in a city for
five minutes. That's what happens when you have money and an IQ of 68.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old September 29th 05, 04:17 PM
JD

"My Bicycle was stolen today in front of the Lincoln Center Film
Festival. It is a Time Racing Bike in red/black with a 10 speed Dura
Ace Gruppo and Reynolds Carbon wheels. I will give a $1000 dollar
reward for it's return. $1500 dollars if you connect me with the
pathetic scumbag that stole it. If any bike thiefs read this I really
hope you burn in HELL!!!!!!!!!!! My contact number is 917-432-9611"

Well, it's a disco POS anyways because it has lameo carbon wheels and
****mano components. I wonder if he "raced it" to the Lincoln Center
and also what he plans to do with the "thieves" if or when someone puts
him in contact with them. He'll look pretty funny in his GRS gear with
a pair of bolt cutters upside his empty head.

JD