Cyclist in accident drives off

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 17th 08, 07:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
nully[_3_]

Default Cyclist in accident drives off

Squashme wrote:
On 17 Aug, 19:30, nully wrote:
Clive George wrote:
"nully" wrote in message
Clive George wrote:
"nully" wrote in message
Do me a favour, Marc. Please cycle into *my* dog and ride off. Or
rather, attempt to.
Nice - that's more than once you've threatened violence against members
of this NG.
That is completely unacceptable.
Grow up and take your blinkers off. If some turd, trolling or otherwise,
wants to run into my animal and then ride away, he'll find himself
restrained from doing so, hopefully with the letting of blood. Tell me,
can I come round and cut your cats throat and you'll let me wander off?
Continued unacceptable behaviour on your part. You're the one who needs to
grow up - violence as a solution stopped being considered sometime during
school years for most of us.

Violence *begets* violence, old chap. Would you care to offer an answer
to the question I raised? No, thought not - your cycling blinkers wont
let you will they?

I still don't believe that you really are Nuxx Bar, but you do need to
help me on this one.

Would you believe me if I said I wasn't? What about if I said I was?
Which answer would you prefer? No, I'm not.