WTB: Trek 520 touring bike (21")

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 31st 04, 04:24 AM
Thomas Arneberg

Default WTB: Trek 520 touring bike (21")

My trusty 1982 Trek touring bicycle (I think it's a 720) finally has
to be laid to rest, with a broken frame, after countless thousands
of miles on fully-loaded bike tours. (I told the kids tonight that
it was like having to shoot your horse when it broke a leg.)

So, I am looking to buy another one, and the only touring bike
Trek makes now is the Trek 520. I don't think I want to part with
$1000 for a new one, though.

Anyone have a used Trek 520 (frame size 21") that they want to sell?

Thanks,
- Tom A.
;-) I'd rather be ____ Thomas R. Arneberg | http://arneberg.com
:-) singing in a |____| | __o
:-) Barbershop _| _| SGI ASIC Design | `\ Commute by bicycle!
:-) Quartet! (_) (_) Chippewa Falls, WI | ()/ ()