Urban trials + Muni video clip compilation

Old August 2nd 05, 02:53 PM
unicus

Default Urban trials + Muni video clip compilation

Last week Joe came to stop with us and I’ve put together the video clips
they (Will, Joe and Paul) took and uploaded it to the gallery. The
footage is from a cheap digital camera so don’t expect high quality
imagery. It’s XviD compressed to 14.8 MB with no fancy editing and was
mainly put together with Virtualdub.

http://tinyurl.com/89ggh

The urban trials stuff is in Nottingham city centre and the Muni stuff
was in Bramcote woods. I’ve enjoyed watching what they get up to when
I’m busy working, grrr. (Actually I was there for some of the Muni)

Enjoy.

--
unicus - I need to change this

Mikefule suggests changing this once in a while
unicus's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/869

Old August 2nd 05, 05:09 PM
juggle508

Nice video.

I like the grinds especially.

--
juggle508 - Extreme UNIcyclist

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.

---------- Joshua 1:9----------
juggle508's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6701

Old August 2nd 05, 06:11 PM
joe

Hey Gary,

Thanks for having me, it was great!

Bad news though, I cant view the video! The soundtrack players, but no
video. Am I needing to download XviD?

Cheers,

Joe,

--
joe - Who needs cranks anyways?

*www.cool.unicyclist.com*

'I like to show off in front of people not to show them what I can do,
but to show them what can be done on a unicycle' - Sofa

'Unicycle.Com' (http://www.unicycle.com)
joe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/957

Old August 2nd 05, 06:46 PM
unicus

joe wrote:
*Hey Gary,

Thanks for having me, it was great!

Bad news though, I cant view the video! The soundtrack players, but no
video. Am I needing to download XviD?

Cheers,

Joe, *

It was a pleasure having you stop and gave me an incentive to decorate
the spare room

You will need a compatible codec to play it. You can download XviD from
'here' (http://www.free-codecs.com/Koepi_XviD_download.htm) and install
it or you could download FFDShow from 'here'
(http://www.free-codecs.com/FFDShow_download.htm) and install that
which will enable playing of XviD’s plus loads of other codec formats
too (I like FFDShow for playback).

Old August 3rd 05, 05:10 AM
andrew_carter

Great video, some great riding in there and it looked like a lot of
fun.

Andrew

--
andrew_carter - Learning to unicycle...

*http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/andrew*
unicycling tips and tutorials - http://www.unicycle.2ya.com
*'my big movies' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/bigmovies)*
___________
WE WORK ON A CONTINGENCY BASIS*?*
NO*,* MONEY DOWN*!*

Old August 3rd 05, 09:09 AM
DustinMichels

Grinds always really impress me, probably because I can't do them, but
they looked really nice neway

--
DustinMichels - What could possibly go wrong?

-Clink! Screw! Bend! Inflate! Alter Saddle!-
DustinMichels's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10289

Old August 4th 05, 01:33 PM
unicus

promo wrote:
*... but the music was a little trippy... *

I don’t like choosing the music as what I mainly listen to doesn’t go
with unicycle videos. I heard that track on the radio and just thought
that’ll do. Now I think it goes quite well and I wouldn’t call it trippy
– anyway what is trippy nowadays?

For the DVD we’re planning we’re hoping to get Paul to do the music
specifically for it (need to organise recording). As well as being a
good unicyclist he’s a damn fine all round musician and particular good
on drums which he plays in a band and sessions with (makes me sick as I
can’t play anything).

Thanks for the comments I’ll pass them on.

Old August 4th 05, 01:54 PM
joemarshall

Cool video. It's good to see a video with places I recognise.

Did Joe try the really long grind at the castle, along the not so steep
rail that goes next to the road? People do that on rollerblades and it
looks really insane.

Joe

ps. I'm going to be back on the unicycle hopefully next week and from
the 18th August I'm free as a free thing so I'll be catching up with the
riding I've missed.

--
joemarshall - dumb blonde

my pics http://gallery.unicyclist.com/album483

Old August 4th 05, 04:49 PM
unicus

joemarshall wrote:
*Cool video. It's good to see a video with places I recognise.

Did Joe try the really long grind at the castle, along the not so
steep rail that goes next to the road? People do that on rollerblades
and it looks really insane.

Joe

ps. I'm going to be back on the unicycle hopefully next week and from
the 18th August I'm free as a free thing so I'll be catching up with
the riding I've missed. *

I don’t think he did try that grind but I’m not sure as although I was
in the city centre at the time I wasn’t with them nor was I riding and
not because I’d ruin there street cred or anything – would I?

Great to here you’ll soon be back on the wheel but do take it careful as
we all know your enthusiasm for taking it just that little bit further

--
unicus - I need to change this

Mikefule suggests changing this once in a while
unicus's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/869

Rolling Trials HardcoreCokerRider Unicycling 46 January 28th 05 03:33 AM
Hamilton, Sept 12 Trials? Muni? Sofa Unicycling 2 September 10th 04 03:55 AM
Trials Muni PopeSamXVI Unicycling 8 June 10th 04 12:18 PM
MUni & Trials on Japanese TV danger_uni Unicycling 3 March 1st 04 10:07 PM
Muni commuting onewheeldave Unicycling 10 December 24th 03 05:02 PM