Brian O's Unicycle Photography Shop

Old August 29th 08, 07:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Phil_on_uni

Default Brian O's Unicycle Photography Shop

shirts for sure, you should screw around with the shoes i think just to
see how they turn out..post cards could be kinda cool, i think with the
peace unicycle. bumper stickers could be cool too. it all depends on the
pictures you throw on them... and you go some good ones... I am not a
big hat person, but that hats could look good too, and i know jackie
would wear a tie

--
Phil_on_uni

UNICYCLE FOR HATRED, BIGOTRY, AND IGNORANCE

Team Forrest, Underground
*)---, '30ft Coaster~
Old August 29th 08, 09:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

Phil_on_uni wrote:
shirts for sure, you should screw around with the shoes i think just to
see how they turn out..post cards could be kinda cool, i think with the
peace unicycle. bumper stickers could be cool too. it all depends on the
pictures you throw on them... and you go some good ones... I am not a
big hat person, but that hats could look good too, and i know jackie
would wear a tie

Having a shirt with a photograph just printed on it would look lame I
think but thats just my personal opinion, if someone wanted a shirt
with a photograph on it I'd have no problem setting it up for them.
Ideally I would want to find a way to make the image more like a shirt
graphic than just a rectangle printed onto the shirt. Cost is also a
limiting factor, the base price of a tie is about 30 dollars and thats
without me getting any money from it. Would anyone want to pay 40
dollars for a unicycle tie?

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.projectuni.com) - *The First Serious Unicycle
Computer Game** - Follow the 'progress.' (http://www.projectuni.com)

*'Get cool unicycle posters, pins and more!'
(http://www.zazzle.com/BrianOleyUni*)* All products are my personal
photography - Only *five* items up so far but -many more to come!-
*Hot Wheel poster added*
Old August 29th 08, 09:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rem48

Brian
can some of these guys send you a pic and you make these items with
their picture? Might be another avenue for you to pursue?

--
rem48
Old August 30th 08, 12:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Phil_on_uni

Brian O. wrote:
Having a shirt with a photograph just printed on it would look lame I
think but thats just my personal opinion, if someone wanted a shirt
with a photograph on it I'd have no problem setting it up for them.
Ideally I would want to find a way to make the image more like a shirt
graphic than just a rectangle printed onto the shirt. Cost is also a
limiting factor, the base price of a tie is about 30 dollars and thats
without me getting any money from it. Would anyone want to pay 40
dollars for a unicycle tie?

well with your great photo shop skill couldnt you blend the edges so it
doesnt look like a printed square?

Old August 30th 08, 02:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

Phil_on_uni wrote:
well with your great photo shop skill couldnt you blend the edges so it
doesnt look like a printed square?

Yeah, definitely could. Which is what I'd do.

Old August 30th 08, 02:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Phil_on_uni

just making sure we are on the same page....

im not going to beat around the bush... i think that flaming uni
picture is like one of the coolest pictures ever.. besides the fact
that its me....

i would want that in a poster, tshirt , socks, underpants,
napkins.......

if you dont want to do shirts on their web site, do you think there is
an alternative?

Old August 30th 08, 07:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

Okay, I just added the most amazingly awesome shirt. I'm actually pretty
pumped about this one. 'Check it out! '

Old August 30th 08, 09:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

Shipping is free on shirts through Monday evening when you use the
coupon code "LABORDAYSALE" so snatch em up!

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.projectuni.com) - *3D Unicycle Computer Game**
- Follow the 'progress.' (http://www.projectuni.com)

*'Get cool unicycle posters, pins and more!'
(http://www.zazzle.com/BrianOleyUni*)* All products are my personal
photography. *Six* items so far and more to come!

Free shipping on the Burning Unicycle shirt through Monday with coupon
code: LABORDAYSALE
Old August 30th 08, 07:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

Brian,

I will be buying a poster as soon as I have some money in my paypal
account again. I am assuming I will be able to pay with that, correct?

--
agentQ

'*)--SmallSpin-'O,*'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiFMXG116BE)
'*)---TreFlip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpT0YFDgmz4)
'*)--DoubbleFlip-'O,*'
(http://www.vimeo.com/683454)
---
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
Old August 30th 08, 07:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

I would totally pay $40 for a unicycle tie, depending on what it is made
from.

Especially if it was on fire

--
mornish

email: mornish at gmail dot com
'The National Dept Clock' (http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/)
'definitely' (http://d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y.com/)
'California Mountain Unicycle Weekend 2008'
(http://cmw08.blogspot.com/)