Ed Dolan & Melanie

Old March 23rd 11, 02:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Default Ed Dolan & Music

"Tșm ShermȘnT °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 3/22/2011 12:15 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
James is simply a MS hater, without rhyme or reason. If it were as bad as
he
says, no one in the world would ever be using it, whereas the truth is
that
entire the world is using it. What an idiot! It would make more sense for
me
to talk to the ether than to talk to him.

Popularity is *not* an indicator of quality.

Popularity is an indicator of usage. No one in their right mind is going to
use Linux and only a few snobs will use Apple due to cost. Price is also not
an indicator of quality.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old March 24th 11, 03:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
TÂșm ShermÂȘnℱ °_°[_2_]

Default Ed Dolan & Animal Abuse?

On 3/22/2011 7:51 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
Now take your "better alternatives" and shove them up your dumb ass!
[...]

Please do not advocate abusing the poor donkey that cannot speak.

--
TÂșm ShermÂȘn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old March 24th 11, 04:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

Edward Dolan wrote:
"James" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
James is simply a MS hater, without rhyme or reason. If it were as bad as
he
says, no one in the world would ever be using it, whereas the truth is
that
entire the world is using it. What an idiot! It would make more sense for
me
to talk to the ether than to talk to him.

Ed Dolan is simply a MS adorer, without even considering that better
alternatives exist. I expect he owns a Land Rover as well. If not, he's
tarred with the same brush at least.

I have already stated repeatedly that I am not in the least enamored of any
of this computer **** regardless of OS. Pay attention!

Then don't say I'm a MS hater. I think Microsnot's crap, that's all.

By the way, I own a 1988 Mazda 626. It gets well over 30 miles to the
gallon. God only knows what a spendthrift fool like you own!

The comparison between owning a Land Rover and using Microsnot while
refusing to acknowledge you could do better, is not about dollars but
sense. [1]

The ether is a non existent medium, so talking to it, or even suggesting
talking to it, is irrational and nonsensical.

But you do not exist either, just like all Apple zombies. Like all such
nitwits, you have more money than brains and don't have a clue about how to
spend it sensibly.

See [1] above.

Ed is simply irrational.

And now irritated.

I realise talking sense to someone who is irrational and who doesn't
realise the difference between his arse and an ass is pointless.

My rationality exists on a different plane than yours. The fact is that MS
rules.

And IE suffered a landslide drop in use recently.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-12829113
"Internet Explorer remains the dominant platform, although its fall has
been the most precipitous - from 68% in March 2009 to 56% in February 2011."

Now take your "better alternatives" and shove them up your dumb ass!

Please, I don't own a donkey, and most probably do not speak English
anyway, but regardless, I'm not about to shove anything up one.

JS.
Old March 24th 11, 08:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"James" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
"James" wrote in message

[...]
I realise talking sense to someone who is irrational and who doesn't
realise the difference between his arse and an ass is pointless.

You must be some kind of English jerk. Is arse some kind of substitute for
ass?

My rationality exists on a different plane than yours. The fact is that
MS rules.

And IE suffered a landslide drop in use recently.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-12829113
"Internet Explorer remains the dominant platform, although its fall has
been the most precipitous - from 68% in March 2009 to 56% in February
2011."

Browsers are not the same as an OS. Some morons even prefer Google Chrome
or, God help us, Safari!

Now take your "better alternatives" and shove them up your dumb ass!

Please, I don't own a donkey, and most probably do not speak English
anyway, but regardless, I'm not about to shove anything up one.

Final sco Ed Dolan 100, James 0.

Old March 24th 11, 12:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
TÂșm ShermÂȘnℱ °_°[_2_]

Default Ed Dolan, Donkeys, & Hominid Posteriors

On 3/24/2011 3:00 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
You must be some kind of English jerk. Is arse some kind of substitute for
ass?[...]

Arse: Hominid posterior.

Ass: Donkey.

Old March 24th 11, 08:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Default Tom Sherman, Donkeys, & Hominid Posteriors

"Tșm ShermȘnT °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 3/24/2011 3:00 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
You must be some kind of English jerk. Is arse some kind of substitute
for
ass?[...]

Arse: Hominid posterior.

The usage is British, not American. The g.d. Brits need to learn how to
speak proper English.

Ass: Donkey.

When I use the term ass, everyone in the world knows what is meant, except
for a few freaks like you. It is the same with the word anti-Semite. We all
know what is meant by it except you.

Old March 24th 11, 09:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

Edward Dolan wrote:
"James" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
"James" wrote in message

[...]
I realise talking sense to someone who is irrational and who doesn't
realise the difference between his arse and an ass is pointless.

You must be some kind of English jerk. Is arse some kind of substitute for
ass?

You are probably too dim to be able to find the meanings yourself in the
dictionary so I found them for you. How generous is that?

Arse: The buttocks, or hind part of an animal; the posteriors; the
fundament; the bottom.
[1913 Webster]

Ass
1. (Zool.) A quadruped of the genus Equus ({Equus asinus}),
smaller than the horse, and having a peculiarly harsh bray
and long ears. The tame or domestic ass is patient, slow,
and sure-footed, and has become the type of obstinacy and
stupidity. There are several species of wild asses which
are swift-footed.
[1913 Webster]

My rationality exists on a different plane than yours. The fact is that
MS rules.

And IE suffered a landslide drop in use recently.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-12829113
"Internet Explorer remains the dominant platform, although its fall has
been the most precipitous - from 68% in March 2009 to 56% in February
2011."

Browsers are not the same as an OS.

The first thing you've been correct about, and I never said they are.

You told us how good the latest IE is, seems there is a giant swing against.

Some morons even prefer Google Chrome
or, God help us, Safari!

The enlightened few, with a growing following.

Now take your "better alternatives" and shove them up your dumb ass!

Please, I don't own a donkey, and most probably do not speak English
anyway, but regardless, I'm not about to shove anything up one.

Final sco Ed Dolan 100, James 0.

Even your maths is in bad shape. Suck it up, Princess.

JS.
Old March 24th 11, 09:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Tșm ShermȘnT °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 3/24/2011 3:00 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
You must be some kind of English jerk. Is arse some kind of substitute
for
ass?[...]

Arse: Hominid posterior.

The usage is British, not American. The g.d. Brits need to learn how to
speak proper English.

Suck it up again, Princess.

JS.
Old March 24th 11, 09:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"James" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
"Tșm ShermȘnT °_°" " wrote in
message ...

**** you too Asshole!

Old March 24th 11, 09:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"James" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
Browsers are not the same as an OS.

The first thing you've been correct about, and I never said they are.

My correctness exists on a different plane than yours.

You told us how good the latest IE is, seems there is a giant swing
against.

The latest IE 9 is getting good reviews, but IE 8 is also good.
[...]