Muni trail equipment

Old January 26th 05, 09:28 AM
jagur

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY JOHN_CHILDS
\"
HERE'S A PICTURE OF ONE. \"

oh yes, thats one of the brass ones too, i never find those..always the
steel ones half crushed in the bike lane.

--
jagur - Total Gimp

obie is an awesome guy and i cant make football pic's
-forget_your_life-
--------------------------------------
-------*muni militia *-------
*one wheeled death squad*

Old January 26th 05, 12:48 PM
shapr

Catboy wrote:
*I carry:
Ipod or Rio(music is a must for lone rides)
*

I want riding music too. What's the hardiest music player available? I
want a MUni-quality music player. Any suggestions?

--
shapr - 70 km south of the Arctic Circle
shapr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7727

Old January 26th 05, 03:49 PM
tholub

The iPod Shuffle is probably the best bet; certainly you want it to be
flash-based, and probably the simpler the better.

--
tholub - Kinetic Sculptor

Old January 27th 05, 01:30 AM
maestro8

shapr wrote:
*I want riding music too. What's the hardiest music player available?
I want a MUni-quality music player. Any suggestions? *

I've been running / riding / etc. with my Sony SPORTS Walkman for a good
10 years now. Works as good as the day I bought it, even though it's
been dropped dozens of times. My favorite cassettes are getting worn
out though...

It's funny, people are paying $200+ for a portable music device that
can't even handle a few drops of water, and my $20 piece of plastic runs
like a champ in the shower

--
maestro8 - Mad Scientists for World Domination

Groucho Marx

Go Faster New Bike Recommendations ? Mike Beauchamp General 50 December 16th 04 04:13 PM
Kentucky Muni Weekend... chirokid Unicycling 6 May 4th 04 04:06 PM
IMBA Trailbuilding? N Simpson Mountain Biking 10 April 8th 04 04:08 PM
Katy trail ride report TBGibb Rides 4 October 16th 03 08:01 PM
RR-Riding with The Rubbles. (long) Dave W Mountain Biking 0 October 4th 03 06:08 PM