Ping Aspen Mike

Old August 4th 05, 02:39 AM
Brian MacKenzie

Default Ping Aspen Mike

Hi Mike, there is a LUCster out in aspen right now and is interested in
hooking up for a ride, can you PM me for her email addy? She'd love to
hook up for a ride

thanks!

--
Brian MacKenzie - Infection is your finest flower

'TRAINING WHEEL NOT REQUIRED DVD - NOW AVAILABLE!'
(HTTP://WWW.LBMMULTIMEDIA.COM)

'ps. just watched TWNR, the UW36 on the stairs broke my brain' - markf

'Unicycle Product Reviews'
(http://londonunicyclingclub.ca/unicycleReviews.aspx)
*122* reviews on *79* products, never make an uninformed purchase again!

Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

Old August 4th 05, 04:02 AM
aspenmike

ok, check your pm

--
aspenmike - unicycling albino
aspenmike's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3768

Old August 4th 05, 04:08 AM
jagur

you too, i just sent you one.

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

smoke me a kipper, i'll be back for breakfast.
-forget_your_life-
-------*muni militia *-------
*one wheeled death squad*