Tool for bottom bracket lockrings

Old August 18th 03, 02:36 AM
Tom Kunich

Default Tool for bottom bracket lockrings

wrote in message
Do you need special tools for tightening bottom bracket lockrings?
I think it's best to take them away for cleaning first, do you
agree? It's a new trike with only 300 km so far, the bottom
bracket is quite low (lower than on normal bike).

What is your brand of bottom bracket Risto?

Old August 18th 03, 03:16 PM

Tom Kunich wrote:
: What is your brand of bottom bracket Risto?

Shimano UN53.

--
Risto Varanka | http://www.helsinki.fi/~rvaranka/hpv/hpv.html
varis at no spam please iki fi
Old August 19th 03, 02:57 AM
Tom Kunich

wrote in message
Tom Kunich wrote:
: What is your brand of bottom bracket Risto?

Shimano UN53.

You can use the Park tool http://www.nashbar.com/profile.cfm?sku=2641

or the Nashbar tool
http://www.nashbar.com/profile.cfm?c...ry=1228&brand=