Edward Dolan says RBT is clueless. True?... please! tell the TRUTH!

Old April 20th 08, 02:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jay[_2_]

Default Edward Dolan says RBT is clueless. True?... please! tell the TRUTH!

I think many RBT regulars have a bike clue, but some of them are wanna-bes.

And they tend to be very vocal.

J.

Old April 20th 08, 03:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Jay Bollyn wrote:
I think many RBT regulars have a bike clue, but some of them are wanna-bes.

And they tend to be very vocal.

Mr. Ed the Grate/The Troll of Worthington (aka Edward Dolan) is usually
wrong about almost everything.

Old April 20th 08, 03:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jay[_2_]

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message

Mr. Ed the Grate/The Troll of Worthington (aka Edward Dolan) is usually
wrong about almost everything.

....according to Bike Saint Tom?!

J.

Old April 20th 08, 04:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jim beam

Bill Sornson wrote:
Jay wrote:
I think many RBT regulars have a bike clue, but some of them are
wanna-bes.
And they tend to be very vocal.

PLEASE STOP WASTING EVERYONE'S TIME WITH THIS INANE BULL****.

TYVM.

BS

just killfile his dumb ass. use of a decent newsreader will allow you
to do that easily. works great on chinese spammers too.
Old April 20th 08, 04:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jay[_2_]

"jim beam" wrote in message
t...
Bill Sornson wrote:

just killfile his dumb ass. use of a decent newsreader will allow you to
do that easily. works great on chinese spammers too.

Jim, please! try to school this d*** a** from **.

He CAN'T learn. Day B bran ded!

That is the definition of the state of **.

Unless he is on crak. Den he is on high-speed stupid.

J.

Old April 20th 08, 06:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

Jay Bollyn wrote:
I think many RBT regulars have a bike clue, but some of them are
wanna-bes.

And they tend to be very vocal.

Mr. Ed the Grate/The Troll of Worthington (aka Edward Dolan) is usually
wrong about almost everything.

Ed Dolan the Great is a Great Saint known far and wide as Saint Edward the
Great. Tom Sherman is a Great Sinner. It is not important to be right. It is
important to be Holy. Saint Edward the Great wears a halo and Tom Sherman
wears the Devil's cap. Yea, he is a regular Mephistopheles!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old April 21st 08, 03:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jay[_2_]

"Jay" wrote in message
. ..
I think many RBT regulars have a bike clue, but some of them are wanna-bes.

And they tend to be very vocal.

J.

ED is the King of all Bikes!

Old April 25th 08, 10:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Werehatrack

On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 08:53:23 -0500, "Jay" may have
said:

I think many RBT regulars have a bike clue, but some of them are wanna-bes.

And they tend to be very vocal.

It has been noted by peer-reviewed researchers that identifying
competence in others is a skill, and that those who lack it also tend
to lack the ability to detect incompetence in themselves.

I would counsel bearing this in mind before ascribing any positive
attributes to the singular party under discussion.

Old April 26th 08, 08:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jay[_2_]

Default please humor Jay - he is pedaling as fast as he can!

"Werehatrack" wrote in message

It has been noted by peer-reviewed researchers that identifying
competence in others is a skill, and that those who lack it also tend
to lack the ability to detect incompetence in themselves.

I would counsel bearing this in mind before ascribing any positive
attributes to the singular party under discussion.

Could you please rephrase that in a more confusing manner? I almost
understood it. You sound like a PhD, but don't get me started on people who
have obviously been educated well beyond their intelligence.

When I was in law school, we were taught to use simple declarative sentence
structure, which even a bright child could understand. NOT legalese. NOT
mumbo jumbo. NOT jargon.

J.