Today I injured...

Old November 27th 07, 09:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CoreTechs

Default Today I injured...

Kinda like the brag thread... But for injuries.

Post picture and/or explanations of what you have injured.
Figured I'd make this because it would be more sensible than making a

CoreTechs

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

And get 'LOST' (www.lost.eu/69d9c).
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 27th 07, 09:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
isaac steiner

What a great thread...not that you should brag for your injuries....But
still cool idea, well I havent injured anything yet, since I havent
been able to ride...

--
isaac steiner
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 27th 07, 09:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Joe2005

Hmm busteduni.com got taken down.

Wonder why?

--
Joe2005

nobody knows what happened to that boy after that.-Nutcracker

i know. he was kidnapped by aliens, learnt their ways, stole the
biggest ship he could, travelled back in time by mistake and crashed
the plane on the earth surface. he was the one who killed the
dinosaurs. -ivan
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 27th 07, 09:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

I while ago (MMMM) I hurt my arm from flying down a hill and not seeing
a tree stump untill it was too late.(I then rolled into a tree ) I
notice now I'm quite alot more nervous of steep hills.

--
thejdw

I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it wrong!
kington99 wrote:
A hobnob is an oaty biscuit, the fact that they don't exist in america
just goes to show that you have no culinary heritage

don't follow Jesus, follow me!

http://www.usenet.com
Old November 28th 07, 03:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Triball

Today I got overconfident of my coker skills and was riding kinda fast
on a parking lot, when I rode over a small hole. Don't know what
happened, but I managed to land with my butt on the asphalt. I think
nobody saw me, but still... It hurts to sit down

--
Triball

Pay for you gas or loose your ID
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 28th 07, 07:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mouse

I learned a few days ago why rolling up long pantlegs is a good idea
when riding a fixed gear bike. Think pantleg caught in the chainring
of a giraffe....but going 20mph x.x

--
mouse

Originally Posted by johnfoss
Yes, being old makes you stupid.

Originally Posted by jerrick
I think we should get off the topic off kinky/horny girls and
unicycles, and back to creepy horny men.

http://www.usenet.com
Old November 28th 07, 07:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Triball

Ouch! Did you tape it?

Old November 28th 07, 07:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spoonthumb

today, i was sideways wheelwalking and my shoes were wet, i tried to
readjust my grip on the seat and my feet slipped off the wheel...i came
down full force on groin area on that little nub that sticks up on the
top of the frame...

--
Spoonthumb

monkeyman wrote:
I'm going to apologize in advance for calling you a freakin' idiot...You
freakin' idiot!

tugboat wrote:
You won't get hurt if you land it...

Uni For Christ
'GET LOST' (www.lost.eu/6c7c7)
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 28th 07, 08:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

My worst injury was when I slipped on a wet log, fell on a sharp twig
and ripped my sack.
It sucked.

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/2dbsf4)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 28th 07, 10:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Pdougherty

Goats_On_Unicycles wrote:
My worst injury was when I slipped on a wet log, fell on a sharp twig
and ripped my sack.
It sucked.

I bet it did

--
Pdougherty
http://www.usenet.com

Injured danger_uni Unicycling 89 September 11th 07 08:27 PM
Injured gagtape Unicycling 51 August 3rd 07 03:09 PM
who else is injured and out of unicycling right now? mcnuggets300 Unicycling 2 May 21st 07 01:56 AM
injured in war [email protected] General 24 December 12th 06 09:37 PM