OT--The Lawyers Did It

Old August 8th 05, 12:57 AM
Bill C

gwhite wrote:
IMKen wrote:

After have spent many years on this earth I have given up on rehabilita=

tion
and other tricks that do not work to improve a malfunctioning brain. =

It is
in most cases a waste of funds and time. The only benefit is to those
administering the programs who seem to be well compensated monetarily i=

f not
through personal satisfaction. I can understand their frustrations wor=

king
with something that has no or little chance of success..

Parenting is where the money needs to be spent. Those first years are =

where
things need to be fixed.

Outrageous!

The reason the government programs fail is because they aren't funded
well enough!

The purpose of human civilisation is to treat all genes and memes as
equal in /result/!

All we need to solve our problems is more taxes and bigger government
programs!

Vote demopublican!

Whoah! Greg don't you know that all cultures and their values are
equal? You are clearly racist to suggest that they aren't. Sharia Law
is good. Raping women for their brother's crimes is good. Asians
scoring way above everyone else as a group in standardised testing is
just an abberation, despite their 30 centuries of valueing learning.
What really makes me scratch my head is how far behind the curve the
great civilisation that gave us Algebra, sophisticated celestial
observations, great literature and art has chosen to fall. They
occupied huge portions of the globe for hundreds of years and went
backwards in that time. Then they supported the losers in WW1 and 2,
the Cold War, and still support Nazi ideology.
What went wrong?
Quoted:
The PLO and notably Arafat himself do not make a secret of their source
of inspiration. The Grand Mufti el-Husseini is venerated as a hero by
the PLO. It should be noted, that the PLO's top figure in east
Jerusalem today, Faisal Husseini, is the grandson to the F=FChrer's
Mufti. Arafat also considers the Grand Mufti a respected educator and
leader, and in 1985 declared it an honor to follow in his footsteps.
Little wonder. In 1951, a close relative of the Mufti named Rahman
Abdul Rauf el-Qudwa el-Husseini matriculated to the University of
Cairo. The student decided to conceal his true identity and enlisted as
"Yasser Arafat."

Bill C

Old August 8th 05, 02:01 AM

So you're recommending sterilizaton. Interesting.

Old August 8th 05, 02:50 AM
Bill C

Default OT--The Lawyers Did It

wrote:
So you're recommending sterilizaton. Interesting.

Nope, being sarcastic and pointing out historical fact.
You decide.
Bill C

Old August 8th 05, 03:34 PM
Tom Kunich

The death of ANY man is a loss to the human race. If not what they are
now but what they might have been. I agree that murderers ought to be
executed but I don't feel any joy in that fact.

Old August 8th 05, 03:35 PM
Tom Kunich

Phil - it isn't possible for him to score that much differently as an
adult. Obviously he was trying to throw the test to begin with.

Old August 8th 05, 03:36 PM
Tom Kunich

I think that in order for lawyers to improve the IQ of someone they
firstly need to have some themselves.

Old August 8th 05, 03:38 PM
Tom Kunich

"After have spent many years on this earth I have given up on
rehabilitation and other tricks that do not work to improve a
malfunctioning brain."

Yeah, now matter what we do Lafferty is still a dolt.

Old August 8th 05, 03:40 PM
Tom Kunich

"What really makes me scratch my head is how far behind the curve the
great civilisation that gave us Algebra, sophisticated celestial
observations, great literature and art has chosen to fall."

Because they didn't give us those things but simply recorded them?

Old August 8th 05, 03:41 PM
Donald Munro

Tom Kunich wrote:

The death of ANY man is a loss to the human race. If not what they are
now but what they might have been.

Unless they played guitar for twisted sister.
Old August 8th 05, 07:43 PM

A more significant number of lawyers have ineffective clients.